Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

What is PWE?  One word: lockbox.

In all seriousness, every F2P game has some kind of monetization strategy, but PWE games have the reputation for having one of the worse ones.

GOD DAM MOTHER @(*()$ LOCKBOXES...

sorry i am still sooooo pissed off over those god dam things

You absolutely can not imagine how bad the Chinese game companies have the idea that they only have eyes for money, even destroy the player's gaming experience does not matter! ! ! I do not want the game to be destroyed ...     As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker, I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we are assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game (If PW intervention came in, I was worried warframe will become a game that I regret ...

I don't want my first post to be the last one. Please don't ruin it.

I don't want my first post to be my last post either. I usually lurk around the forums, but after seeing how big of a dilemma this topic has become, I've deemed it worthy of my first post.

That said, the only thing I can do now is cross my fingers and hope DE does what is right for their players.

Can we just CALM THE HELL DOWN first.  Look I'm all for being against PWE, but let's not be hasty in our decisions until WE ACTUALLY KNOW WORTH A **** WHATS GOING ON.  ALL WE KNOW IS THAT PWE IS BUYING OUTSTANDING STOCK OF DE.

WHAT THIS MEANS, WE DO NOT KNOW.  DOES DE STILL HAVE CONTROL?  OR IS IT PWE?  WAIT UNTIL DE GIVES A RESPONSE before extrapolating further information.  

Nope, that's not how it works. Not allowed to actually wait and see what happens.

Outstanding stock is bought, and the game is already dead, no use playing, we're leaving now, all is lost.

If we cannot uphold balance with gun and blade, we shall do so with our voices. Even the Lotus said we cannot let Warframe fall into the wrong hands. That our power was sacred.

Do not do business with Perfect World.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

2393539-5579905176-the-o.gif

Okay everyone : you want a defense mission?! Now you got a hard one!! I invite everyone to spare every dime they have 'till this "Perfect"world company is kept away from this cool game. And if this pity happens, I'll boycott/won't play anymore.Even after one year of membership & nice playtime.

"D.E., here's the assassination target. You know what to do."

If you haven't signed any contract :  "It will take longer than expected,continue to defend."

i just realized that PW will probable release the founder pack items  to the void 

Yep...

...and void keys can only be acquired from the marketplace for the cheap price 10p a piece :)

I swear if they indeed acquire the rights to the game and kills Darvo's character by turning him into a generic bishounen anime boy like in most games companies like PW develop I'm going to tear out somebody's d*ck.

You go girl! Fangirls unite! :D

Well, I guess Final Fantasy ARR will be my only game from now on until... quite a while I guess. Real shame you couldn't get it together in the end, DE. Was hoping I would have a reason to install this game again one day.