Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Hey everyone - currently awaiting official comment/info on this topic.

I encourage you fill us in asap before everyone freaks out entirely if this acquisition is a false claim.

If the decision is not yet being made or has been made, might as well let us know asap because is inevitable.

I don't want my first post to be my last post either. I usually lurk around the forums, but after seeing how big of a dilemma this topic has become, I've deemed it worthy of my first post.

That said, the only thing I can do now is cross my fingers and hope DE does what is right for their players.

Your first post makes me happy.

I swear if they indeed acquire the rights to the game and kills Darvo's character by turning him into a generic bishounen anime boy like in most games companies like PW develop I'm going to tear out somebody's d*ck.

+1

I just doubt that there will be any updates on regular base, eventual improvements/ additions concerning lore or events once the devil himself gets his filthy stinking hands on warframe. No updates= no Darvo.

And If that's true, that game will never see me again.

For the white knights  convince  me that things will be ok or better . 

I have played this games since the dark ages of the closed beta and WarFrame has always been dancing between good and bad patches. 

Whilst the RNGods are without mercy the DE has granted boons to the loyal. 

Remain on the path of the patient and push ever onward to a new tomorrow for we never know what it may bring. Salvation or damnation, victory or defeat, glory or shame. Fear not the murmurs of mere mortals for they know not the future.

Can we atleast have a refund thingy?

I haven't spent alot of money on this game tbh, i'd say about 50 bucks. But for all i know there are thousands of players who have invested alot more money into this game than me. 

We are united under the power of our love for him...

... AND BY THE HOT CRIMSON RAGE THAT BOILS WITHIN MY VEINS

Coincidentally I had hot tomato soup for lunch. 

#SaveXini

#SaveDarvo

#Bringbackoldjokeswhilewecan