Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Really hoping that this doesn't turn out to be true... Wouldn't want to see PWE ruining yet another game by turning it in to a pay to win trash with various additional cash grabs such as lottery boxes.

Can we, oh I don't know, stop for 2 goddamn seconds, and shut up? For god sake, we literally have NO information about this whole merger/acquisition, and you guys are already complaining Warframe is dead? We have no idea what role PW will play, and we don't know what role DE will have. So shut up, stop cluttering the timeline with stupid posts about how Warframe is dead, and your leaving, and suck it up.

Like many others, I have invested HEAVILY into this game - $600+ at least - and with this announcement, I am really on the fence about continuing to play... Purchasing the mega Loki Prime pack isn't even a thought right now, and I was gung-ho for paying the $150 on it when the pack rolled out on PS4.

I can't speak for DE or have any idea what they are thinking. Perfect Online though? UGH

Simple fact is the company that is taking DE over sees it as a cash grab, and will do everything they can to make people spend more money to play it.

As crappy as it sounds, to me it almost seems like DE was like "Hey, we are worth BUNDLES OF MONEY and our business model guarantees a return because F2P works so well. Look at all these Tenno!!"

They then get paid, and it's like "SWEET! That worked. Let's do something new and rake in more money."

I get that in a sense, that's fundamentally capitalism, but when you have invested sooooooo much time, effort, and care into something, to let it go like that would be like "Lucasing" (George Lucas destroying his baby Star Wars because he was blinded to make more $$$) your work.

I don't think DE would do this intentionally, unless they are working on a way to build more capital to really blow this game out and do a massive, proper version.

The flip side of this, is they played Destiny - like a lot of us did in the Alpha - and they are scared as f***. Trying to jump ship before it sinks.

I had a awesome time playing Destiny, but there will still be room for Warframe. With this announcement though of the acquisition, I am pretty much going to just hop into Warframe to re-set my Titan Extractors, and that's it.

Perfect Online is the DEVIL.

*end knee-jerk reaction* :P

I absolutely agree with you! I love Warframe because it's unique game.

Guys, guys, guys! 

Calm your void filled tenno hearts eat some Ruk flakes.

Stop freaking out over, what has been somewhat questionable evidence that it has happened.

Nothing has been confirmed by DE or PWE.

Even if they are just trying to figure out how to spin it, just chill till we hear more.

You'll all feel mighty silly if it was nothing but a clever ruse.

Can we, oh I don't know, stop for 2 goddamn seconds, and shut up? For god sake, we literally have NO information about this whole merger/acquisition, and you guys are already complaining Warframe is dead? We have no idea what role PW will play, and we don't know what role DE will have. So shut up, stop cluttering the timeline with stupid posts about how Warframe is dead, and your leaving, and suck it up.

post-38234-snoop-dogg-nodding-yes-gif-Im

Das right...  Fo shizzles mah dizzles...

Edited by sushidubya