Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Games - What Are You Playing/interested In Seeing? Free-To-Play? Console?

Zeus154

Besides Warframe, there are a large sum of games out there on the internet, and as AAA releases. Free-to-Play has been a good wave catching on, with things like Team Fortress 2, Dota and League of Legends being popular. While I don't really delve into those games too often, it's interesting to see what other games you could possibly get into.

Besides Warframe, I play some console games. Right now, I'm playing Dark Souls, and it is frustratingly fun. Not as hard as people crack it up to be, but fun nonetheless. So that is taking up a bit of my time.

As for games that I look forward to? Destiny is a good bet. Another game (which my PC can't run XD), is Black Desert Online. Found through digging various Youtube videos and game channels... The game is insane.

Videos of Black Desert Online.

Character Customization

Overview/abridged review

The game looks just great. It's something I'd like to get into.

Other than rambling, what about you people? What games are you looking forward this year, or the next?

Discuss.

Edited by Zeus154

Borderlands Presequel, looking forward to getting a new xbox so I can play more games, my optical lens is moody. Only plays easy games (borderlands, mortal combat, the first few assassins creed). I'm not looking forward to AC Unity though. Looks like a cop out game to me.

I really wanna play Killer Is Dead, I'm just waiting for it to be cheaper on steam or for me to have money. I loved Killer 7, and this new game looks similarly insane.

I've been playing a lot of Risk of Rain. The co-op for that is fun.

I wish I had a WiiU. Bayonetta 2 is looking increasingly awesome (dat varia suit), not to mention the new smash bros.

I have an assortment of games I play on both my PC and 360 but as of late I have been playing a tonne of Magicite and Robocraft(<-F2P) on my PC and as for console were minecraft, sure it ain't as big or up to date as the PC version but the PC version is also terribly optimized so it balances out. 

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

I was always against subscription based games, but this game changed me. The $15 I pay each month is more than worth it.

For a fraction of what I have spent on F2P games, I get a storyline, incredible graphics, massive community, a friendly server, great new player experience, great mid-game experience, and a tonne of difficult endgame content.

It literally ruined F2P for me :|

Check out what the next patch is adding! 

I really don't play all that many other games, though.

I still play the original Unreal Tournament quite a lot. That is one of my favourite games of all time, and I don't think I'll ever stop playing it.

Edited by Nugget_