Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumb Weapon Ideas.

Bloody_Canvas

A sound gun that is basically a very short range (Practically in your face) shot gun with an impressive knock back/ rag doll effect that does high impact but low puncture. Manufactured by the Tenno.

An exposed barrel Gauss rifle, with 8 or 9 rounds a magazine. Automatic/Semi-automatic fire rate with a charge function for increased accuracy and damage. Dealing alot of impact and penetration damage, and small amount of  Magnetic damage, with a low status chance, but high crit chance. Manufactured by corpus or grineer.

Harpoon like weapon with 2 shot clip. Tigris like firing mechanism, fire both harpoons at once or fire one into and enemy and turn them into a pinata by firing the other into the ceiling. Mostly penetration damage with equal slash and impact damage. Could be used to make trip up traps.

That is all I have for now. Put your own ideas in, ideas so silly, dumb, or inconceivable that they probably wont happen. 

I've always had thoughts of a Grineer hand-held cannon gun that fired heavy spheres of metal about the size of bowling balls in a mortar-like fashion. It'd have about 400 impact, to compete with other launchers, and a decently high crit chance to compensate for the difficulty of aiming it.

Harpoon like weapon with 2 shot clip. Tigris like firing mechanism, fire both harpoons at once or fire one into and enemy and turn them into a pinata by firing the other into the ceiling. Mostly penetration damage with equal slash and impact damage. Could be used to make trip up traps.

Flashbacks to Just Cause 2. I like this. Would love a JC2-style grappling hook as a melee weapon.

Another idea. 

Infested weapon that functions like that of the ignis or embolist, spewing out a cloud of nano spores that proc viral damage with a high status chance. The could would have a longer base range than both the ignis and embolist only in the reason that it would track enemies with in a certain distance. Split chamber or hells chamber would amplify the amount of targets tracked. Ammo economy slightly worst then that of the Phage yet much better then the Amprex. 

Dual Scoliac/Lecta

... dual wielding whips. Why? Because if I can do it in Dark Souls, I want to do it in Warframe.

Also dual shields. Like, does anyone know what Twin Shield Defender, the Yu Gi Oh card, looks like? Think like that. Use the shields as like arm blades, but blocking puts them both together in front of you and you can block much more effectively than with other weapons. Also shield bashing.

A unicorn horn that shoots rainbows at your foes. Secondary weapon, when you equip it your warframe goes on all fours and charges everywhere. Unlimited ammo, but with a cooldown between a certain number of shots. Does explosive/radiation damage.

Oh another Idea. Tonfa, aka police officer nightsticks. Dishing out nothing but Impact damage, with a special stance mods that utilize the versatility of their design in different combos. Tenno manufactured. (one combo may involve some leg action.)

A grineer version of these would feature heat blades causing a more restricted fighting style and dealing slash, impact, and heat damage.

A sound gun that is basically a very short range (Practically in your face) shot gun with an impressive knock back/ rag doll effect that does high impact but low puncture. Manufactured by the Tenno.

Give me this and I'll be happy. 

A unicorn horn that shoots rainbows at your foes. Secondary weapon, when you equip it your warframe goes on all fours and charges everywhere. Unlimited ammo, but with a cooldown between a certain number of shots. Does explosive/radiation damage.

If there is gonna be a weapon involving unicorns and rainbows, it needs to be an exact copy of this. 

Guest DefiantPotato

An old nokia phone on a chain

Whip category

9001 impact damage.

IT IS OVER 9000!!!!