Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Warframe Dying?

kakii

Question

Other than alerts, its so hard for me to find players for missions like dark sector to do resource farming. (other than pluto ds). Clan/alliance chat are mostly silent.

Im guessing most players have maxed out their frames/weapons and got nothing to do. 

If Im wrong, whats the most popular mission that everyone is doing/playing;other than void missions.

15 answers to this question

Its always been like that to some degree. Well for me anyway. Its definitly not due to lack of players, just the way people are grouped etc.

Also if you check chat you will be able to find people to join you.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

They need a better way for players to find other players wanting to farm for resources and blueprints.

Some people don't want to go to the trouble of talking in chat and combing through unexperienced players for there T4 and T3 missions with the randoms that still use a Braton, Lato and Skana at rank 1.

It gets awfully tedious and tiresome having to restart a lobby over and over because people are under-geared.

I'm not saying these people are bad or unskilled, but in a T4 Defence or Survival, i Excalibratokana will only get you so far.

I have the same problem. I am in NA East, but have to rely solely on the recruitment tab to find people to play with, and then only for void or derelict. Dark Sectors have lost their appeal and I still have large chunks of the star map unfinished simply because i find playing alone boring. This is just what happens when large parts of a game are unrewarding. Currently there is no reason to run regular mission nodes, and the tax/battlepay system has finally killed Dark Sectors, as I suspected it would from the start. 

Your clan and alliance being silent is just your clan and alliance.

I can find plenty of players, try port forwarding or checking that your internet hasn't got any issues.

There's still hundreds of squads spread across the game, all hours of the day.

'Till it becomes official, no worries man.

It's the calm before the storm update.

Update?! W-what do you mean?Is it related to an integer higher than 13?!...

8_gif.gif

Edited by unknow99