Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Solar Systems And Inproved Boss Ai

Monsterwithin

So to get things started, I like to say Warframe has pretty bad boss AI system, Like wise their attacks are powerful but their smartness is terrible. If they could make that they would not have any sort of stun and detect cloaked players, it would at-least be a start to a better Boss AI.

Now to the More Solar systems. Instead expanding to more planets, or Void Tower 5. I like to see a New solar system with planets, game modes and maybe a new type of Mission. Acrouse by doing this you could add more Warframes, Weapons, Mods ect. Now these solar systems should be locked by mastery rank. For instants, This will be the beginning solar system (Mastery rank 0) when you can do Void, OD, Other planet missions/Boss fights. Then once you reach (Mastery rank 15) this solar system will be unlocked for you and also for instants be called (The Nexis Solar System)

Now you can take your mind and add all sorts of things if you do another solar system or do multiples of them.

Let me see your ideas of this and if you like it!

They already denied the idea of a new solar system. But keep in mind we aren't just visiting planets (i.e. Phobos, Europa, Senda...) Hopefully more environments will be added in the form of moons or an asteroid belt.

I would like to note that Europa is getting a makeover in the coming months (the new tileset is orbiting Jupiter). It looks fantastic.

inb4 game is dead posters

Better bosses start with things more like Vay Hek's battle. Multi-Stage and varying styles of battle. That's my two cents on bosses.

As for new solar systems, that's probably a long time coming. If there were to be new solar systems, there's a good chance that a lot of it would be reuse of the Grineer and Corpus ships until unique tilesets are implemented, as they are for the regular solar system.

Inb4 moved to feedback. I wouldn't mind better boss AI, they're all bullet sponges unless you are crazy OP. Even then, you just have to railroad through their stages (ruk, vat hek, probably the new anyo if and when it gets released.

They already denied the idea of a new solar system. But keep in mind we aren't just visiting planets (i.e. Phobos, Europa, Senda...) Hopefully more environments will be added in the form of moons or an asteroid belt.

I would like to note that Europa is getting a makeover in the coming months (the new tileset is orbiting Jupiter). It looks fantastic.

They didn't completely shoot it down. They said it could possibly happen further down the line. But unlikely anytime soon.