Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Know Any Good Games To Play?

DarthRevan84

Its annoying because people keep suggesting Destiny I play Warframe cos I hate FPS not cos I would play FPS otherwise. Warframe from what I can tell is the only PVE Thirdperson Action/Shooter game on the market of any note at this time.

Tribes Ascend

Global Agenda

Are you even serious? Hi-Rez Studios is, basically, single-group PWE. They make a game, they drain it of anything remotely resembling money through OP real-money weapons, they drop it, they make another game...

If you haven't played it yet. Metal Gear Rising is definitely worth a pick up!

Then there is Planetside 2, DayZ, Rust, Counter Strike, TF2 and I could name a few more if I could get a list.

Anything on Steam that isn't owned by Digital Extremes or Perfect World.

Are you even serious? Hi-Rez Studios is, basically, single-group PWE. They make a game, they drain it of anything remotely resembling money through OP real-money weapons, they drop it, they make another game...

but Smite isnt trash

Truth has been spoken.

Tribes Ascend could have been a great f2p game, instead they said "the game is finished now, so we are stopping all further development".

I'm going to try to get in to Heroes of the storm ,Desiny beta this month and dark souls 2 dlc also this month.Seem like i'm going to buy destiny day one now...Almost forgot hearthstone dlc....

Edited by krim36