Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Hand Blasters? De Make It Happen.

(PSN)xX-3Z0NER-Xx

How about a primary, semi auto Tenno Hand Blaster that go on both hands and shoot lasers? Something similar to how Z Fighters shoot Ki Blasts from their hands. I was also thinking that they can be unique because it can have a charged shot as well, like Delsins smoke powers in inFAMOUS Second Son. You're allowed to shoot rapidly in combat while tapping the shoot button (R2) and you're also allowed to perform a charged shot by holding down the shoot button. What do you guys think? Cool idea or not?

Edited by (PS4)xX-3Z0NER-Xx

It sounds like a good idea.

But this is a horrible time to propse anything, with all the PWE drama.

Seriously?

It's never a bad time to suggest things. The world keeps turning regardless of how loud the alarmists are shouting.

Back on topic, I think it might be neat, but seems most 'primary' weapons are two-handed, so maybe as a secondary? Sort of wish we had a key like Vor that shoots lightning.

How about a primary, semi auto Tenno Hand Blaster that go on both hands and shoot lasers? Something similar to how Z Fighters shoot Ki Blasts from their hands. I was also thinking that they can be unique because it can have a charged shot as well, like Delsins smoke powers in inFAMOUS Second Son. You're allowed to shoot rapidly in combat while tapping the shoot button (R2) and you're also allowed to perform a charged shot by holding down the shoot button. What do you guys think? Cool idea or not?

I think a handblaster would be an awesome addition, are you on about the hand blasters featured in DC Universe or another type of hand blaster which may be even better

Seriously?

It's never a bad time to suggest things. The world keeps turning regardless of how loud the alarmists are shouting.

That it does, but the doomgloomers get annoying after a while.

On-Topic: It'd be amusing to have an ankyros/furax like weapon that's always visible on your model and shoots out energy pellets or something.

I think a handblaster would be an awesome addition, are you on about the hand blasters featured in DC Universe or another type of hand blaster which may be even better

I was thinking a mix of something like DC Universe and inFAMOUS Second Son where just the regular shot is like the neon power in inFAMOUS where the laser is like the neon shot and the charged shot is like a laser ball that is capable of taking out a group of enemies for good crowd control.

Id really like hand blasters haha, i imagine them like tap for rapid fire then hold for a massive charge blast with a couple of variations like one that shoots megaman blaster style laser tennis balls then a more dragonball ish one (maybe even have the charge as a disc shaped projectile with 100% slash death animation on mobs =D).

Also single and dual wielded versions would be pretty kool, a single hand blaster with the other arm steadying your aim is just badass haha.

A slight amendment, to suit my own tastes.

Equipped as secondary but fires only weak blasts at first, but several stance mods can be used to modify its effects, examples:

Punishing Stream: Continuous medium damage beams, can hit multiple enemies in a single sweep

Manic Shower: Releases a large quantity of pulse like blasts, capable of knocking some enemies to the ground, with a combo that creates a large explosive blast at the end (a short combo, so its actually worth it to finish it off)

Railgun: Single charged blast with incredible power and accuracy, can penetrate through multiple enemies when fully charged, as well as light cover

Each stance will be activated by pressing right mouse, and will consume your secondary weapon ammo (channeling is possibly viable, but if your using this and melee your going to run dry too fast)  When the stances aren't activated, they will return to shooting the default blast, which consumes only one ammo.