Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If We Could Ban Warframe Abilities...

ntyd1s

If you could decide not to let a person who equip certain abilities join the session you are hosting, which ones will you embargo?

My choices:

- Worm Hole : trolling tool

- Tornado : messy, obstructive

- Rip Line : trolling tool
- Undertow : obstructive, impractical

I use worm hole and rip line quiet a bit without attempting to troll anyone. It would be pretty upsetting if I am now unable to do something because some players were being A******s with it.

Worm Hole: useful for transport in th hands of a competent nova

Tornado: Decent cc, not particularly useful, overall not too bad

Ripline: Mobility

Undertow: arguably good CC, poor damage

I say that being able to ban a person form joining your session based of one of their abilities on their frame is absolute bogus. i have a friend who has made wormhole (arguably) useful as a weapon, and i find that just having a gripe with the trolls should not be a reason to ban abilities.

Stomp:Kill Steals

Switch Teleport:Trolls

M-Prime:Steals

Stomp: marvelous CC, good damage with the right build.
Switch teleport: good for mobility, can be used to save you skin
M-Prime: one of the single best CC/damage buff/ enemy defuffing skills in the game to date. saying this is something to be kept from players is just crippling you team if you plan to go for a long time on a high tier mission.
Edited by Entari0

This is probably one of the worst ideas I've ever seen presented on the forums, and I just came from a thread where people are discussing putting dual ogris' on their Kubrows.

God no, just no. Do you have any idea how exploitable this is?

Kill Steals

If you want to cry about Kill Steals go back to CoD.

I think a No Powers mode would be nice in nightmare missions. ONLY

There is one. Energy Drain. Without energy you cant use your abilities.

Edited by Shin

No just no. You know why? Well people have listed some but then there's some people that would ban some skills just for the lolz. What would stop me from banning slash dash, shield polarized, venom? Hell I bet someone would make it so that EVERY skill they could think of would be "banned". 

No. That's ridiculous.

Of the four abilities you listed, two don't even affect you much, you just don't like them.

Wormhole is BARELY a problem.

There aren't even that many people who abuse these abilities.

People actually give a crap about kill steals? I'm sorry, but that's really bloody silly.

In Co-OP theire is not Kill steal , only idiots/noobs believe that theire is Kill steals in Co-OP , only way you could have said it would be in competitive games or fps where your K/d s/d matter

If you could decide not to let a person who equip certain abilities join the session you are hosting, which ones will you embargo?

My choices:

- Worm Hole : trolling tool

- Tornado : messy, obstructive

- Rip Line : trolling tool
- Undertow : obstructive, impractical

I would love to have more settings when hosting, especially for disallowing certain frames to join.

No.  Too easily exploitable by trolls.  I'd take the risk of adding vote kicking before this.

Also, by banning an ability you are making it so that the person who is trying to use this ability now has a wasted mod slot and mod points.