Hotfix 13.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

No u14 .... Check

No kubrows .... Check

No playerships ..... Check

No tenno reinforcement .... Check

No new swag accesories .... Check

No trinity immortal skins .... Check

Back to login daily foundry forma crafting and logout day..

Oh look the update pie is ready let's just take this out of the oven here, mhmmmmm smell that lack of progress :D. This update was a waste of day, also let us know what is up so I can delete Warframe if you sell out and ruin it, thanks :].

And no fixes to the Venkas, regardless of the numerous feedback threads about them...

Well, I'm grateful for the work anyway, especially the stamina bit - thank you so much!

EDIT: Wanted to fix this post up a bit to make it more welcoming. :)

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3

No u14 .... Check

No kubrows .... Check

No playerships ..... Check

No tenno reinforcement .... Check

No new swag accesories .... Check

No trinity immortal skins .... Check

Back to login daily foundry forma crafting and logout day..

Wow. Warframe is on the verge of being turned into a terrible game by PWE and your complaining.

wow.

Oh look the update pie is ready let's just take this out of the oven here, mhmmmmm smell that lack of progress :D. This update was a waste of day, also let us know what is up so I can delete Warframe if you sell out and ruin it, thanks :].

Wow, do you play any other games? an update every week is the most aggressive schedule I have ever seen. I know lots of games that promise updates every 2 weeks and dont even come close. DE hits their unofficial weekly patch almost every time. They are so good it is now expected of them, that says loads.

Also this has happened several times before right before a big patch. the calm before the storm.

Wow, do you play any other games? an update every week is the most aggressive schedule I have ever seen. I know lots of games that promise updates every 2 weeks and dont even come close. DE hits their unofficial weekly patch almost every time. They are so good it is now expected of them, that says loads.

Also this has happened several times before right before a big patch. the calm before the storm.

^this^