Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Anyone having issues with update? Was online when it was released. Logged off and back on the client crashed, now it repeats an error that it cannot download all the files from the server.

Edited by Jagelle

Anyone having issues with update? Was online when it was released. Logged off and back on the client crashed, now it repeats an error that it cannot download all the files from the server.

Launcher.log (found in \%LOCALAPPDATA%\WARFRAME) file to support.warframe.com if this issue persists, we can have someone investigate this issue.

....I am a tad confused, does this mean movement stamina is no longer consumed, but melee stamina is?

in a nutshell: when you don't move (or if you are in the air), your stamina will regenerate, even if you hold down the sprint button

• Frost’s Snowglobe now indicates brief invulnerability window.
    • Nova’s Antimatter Drop now indicates damage increased if targeted by weapons.

I Personally didn't see a difference they look the same as before the hotfix?

Or am I just missing something?

I Personally didn't see a difference they look the same as before the hotfix?

Or am I just missing something?

Their description was changed. The two points you've quoted are written under "Changed several mod/item descriptions to reflect updated content (English now, more coming later):"

Oh?

Blade Storm fix?

Let's put that to the test, shall we :)

*whisper*dont-deal-with-PWE-not-even-a-single-share-as-they-stand-for-everything-you-dont*whisper*

Edit:

Yepp, finally seems fixed.

Managed to trigger it twice where there was no kill, but nothing bad happened. It uses up energy and gives frame exp, but that seems fine.

Edit 2:

Nope, still glitches out.

Wave 8 in Sechura, after two successful 'nothing bad happened' cases, Ash finally kept the wrist blades out again and defied gravity.

Well, you said 'an issue', not all issues, right.

Edited by Fubukin

Z7XBIbI.jpg?1?6446

Oh how cool steam and warframe update at same time. :)

LOL peanut butter. Oh god.

No independance day colours no new weapon mmm weird ..

Y'know there's alot of people whining about no new weapon this week. Not saying you yourself are, but it's pretty hilarious.

These are the same people that complain about how there are TOO MANY WEAPONS, and that DE should be focusing on fixing problems instead of adding more weapons.

I swear. I've said it before and I'll say it again: DE just can't win with this community.

Edited by SoulEchelon

No weapons? 

Not even a weapon?

yeaaa......ppl have been complaining recently that DE is focusing too much on new content. DE releases a small patch with fixes only and now people are complaining about no new content. 

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

EDIT: btw thanks DE. i'm just disappointed about no U14 yet. i rly wanted my baby kubrow....oh that and the PWe alleged deal....you know....

Edited by kalikilic

Don't care, DE. Still no fix for Excalibur's visual bugs. Still no announcement on you-know-what.

I've been beggin for this for over a month now.... DE Vaen promised it would be fixed and nothing has been resolved yet

Let's see what's broken now and let's hope my clan's new emblem was included, then I will thank you if done right

Oh, you're so generous! Your 'thank you' probably costs a fortune to you. 

Think twice about giving it to some unworthy!

Additions:

• Breeding Grounds Trophy Statues have been added in and have been awarded to the winning Clans!

Changes:

• Changed Cache Sharing to hide extension names so as to prevent any netnanny programs from getting caught on bad words in the program name.
  • Tweaked the Venka offsets on all Warframes to address clipping and unappealing placement.
  • Ash's Shuriken is now registered as a silent projectile.
  • Stamina is no longer consumed and can regenerate when the sprint button is held down but the player's avatar is in the air or in a non-mobile animation.
  • Changed several mod/item descriptions to reflect updated content (English now, more coming later):
    • Brokk Hammer Skin changed to remove “Charge Speed” for “Channeling Efficiency”.
    • Banshee’s Silence now includes new Aura and stun properties.
    • Frost’s Snowglobe now indicates brief invulnerability window.
    • Nova’s Antimatter Drop now indicates damage increased if targeted by weapons.
    • Mag’s Shield Polarize now indicates enemy shields explode.
    • Ash’s Teleport now indicates enemies are vulnerable to finishers.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the Chat servers booting everyone during hotfix deployment.
  • Fixed an issue with Rank 0 Rare Fusion cores being rewards in several Void mission types.
  • Fixed an issue with Nova's Null Star ability will deal no damage when cast in Conclave matches.
  • Fixed an issue with Mag's Crush ability doing no damage to other players in Conclave matches.
  • Fixed an issue with Client's getting stuck in Nyx's Absorb pose while in pre-death.
  • Fixed an issue with Crawlers spawned by Nekros’s Shadows of the Dead not being ‘auto-killed’ and rendering Exterminate and Defense missions uncompletable.
  • Fixed an issue with player's being unable to cast any powers if they attempt to use Tentacle Swarm while standing on a Void Freeze trap panel.
  • Fixed an issue with Ash’s Blade Storm that could potentially lead to a loss of Warframe functionality.
  • Fixed an issue with Shadow of the Dead clones spawning with no weapons if they were originally killed after being disarmed by Loki.
  • Fixed an issue with Vor in the Void spawning at erroneous locations.
  • Fixed an issue with Sound Quake getting stuck as continually active but ineffectual against enemy AI.
  • Fixed clients seeing 0 damage number spam when shooting a ragdolled enemy with a continuous fire weapon.
  • Fixed a number of missing sound effects for the Venka.
  • Fixed edge case of Glaive type weapons not being immediately throwable when holding Melee if you were in a Primary/Secondary weapon grip.

No Tenno reinforcement? Hope next weeks update is is a big one. Getting bored. (check Tenno hours, you know what I mean)

Edited by Ahcruna