[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.9.1

No u14 .... Check

No kubrows .... Check

No playerships ..... Check

No tenno reinforcement .... Check

No new swag accesories .... Check

No trinity immortal skins .... Check

Back to login daily foundry forma crafting and logout day..

• Upvote 7

Oh look the update pie is ready let's just take this out of the oven here, mhmmmmm smell that lack of progress :D. This update was a waste of day, also let us know what is up so I can delete Warframe if you sell out and ruin it, thanks :].

• Upvote 4

• Fixed an issue with Shadow of the Dead clones spawning with no weapons if they were originally killed after being disarmed by Loki.

Thanks you!!!

Stamina is no longer consumed and can regenerate when the sprint button is held down but the player's avatar is in the air or in a non-mobile animation.

Ah. Soooo nice!

And no fixes to the Venkas, regardless of the numerous feedback threads about them...

Well, I'm grateful for the work anyway, especially the stamina bit - thank you so much!

EDIT: Wanted to fix this post up a bit to make it more welcoming. :)

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3

Thank you Rebecca! I'm surprised there weren't more fixes and tweaks, but at the same time, the fixes done seem like big ones for the most part.

thank you very much for fixes,,   keep it up like this,,,  fix game first then release new contents 

• Upvote 1

BEST PART:

"Stamina is no longer consumed and can regenerate when the sprint button is held down"

• Upvote 3

No u14 .... Check

No kubrows .... Check

No playerships ..... Check

No tenno reinforcement .... Check

No new swag accesories .... Check

No trinity immortal skins .... Check

Back to login daily foundry forma crafting and logout day..

Wow. Warframe is on the verge of being turned into a terrible game by PWE and your complaining.

wow.

• Upvote 2

Oh look the update pie is ready let's just take this out of the oven here, mhmmmmm smell that lack of progress :D. This update was a waste of day, also let us know what is up so I can delete Warframe if you sell out and ruin it, thanks :].

Wow, do you play any other games? an update every week is the most aggressive schedule I have ever seen. I know lots of games that promise updates every 2 weeks and dont even come close. DE hits their unofficial weekly patch almost every time. They are so good it is now expected of them, that says loads.

Also this has happened several times before right before a big patch. the calm before the storm.

• Upvote 12

Ok, but what about those scumbags at PW? What's going on with that?

yea ^this^

we need answers guys its making us nervous that warframe may be destroyed by PWE

The stamina changes are a step in the right direction.

Now give it an actual value- replace sliding with a quick dash maneuver and have it consume stamina, and give dodge-rolls more effect than anti-DoT and fanciness.

Wow, do you play any other games? an update every week is the most aggressive schedule I have ever seen. I know lots of games that promise updates every 2 weeks and dont even come close. DE hits their unofficial weekly patch almost every time. They are so good it is now expected of them, that says loads.

Also this has happened several times before right before a big patch. the calm before the storm.

^this^