Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Just in case my original comment's edit goes unseen:

Blade Storm still glitches out, albeit very much more rarely now.

I managed to successful not-glitch it (attacking an enemy that is about to be killed by someone else) about 5 times, then it hit.

I was client on Sechura and the game was fluent, so no lag.

I was always *@##$ing about updates with new toys and shinies. "Fix the bugs instead", I said. Aaaand here comes update with bugfixes only. And you know what? I am happy with that. Anything that makes game run smooth and be more clear is GOOD. Way to go, DE!

Edit: I want to see new spaceships and space puppies, but it's better to wait for new stuff rather than wait for fixes for new stuff.

Edited by DrunkenStupor

Changes:
  • Stamina is no longer consumed and can regenerate when the sprint button is held down but the player's avatar is in the air or in a non-mobile animation

OH         EM   EFFFIN  GEE

Yeah, whatever. Thanks for letting me play another games for yet another week.

You make grand master level founders look bad.

They take one week, just -one week- to just give out fixes, and people like you complain?

How many weeks in a -row- have we obtained what people like you love to call "mastery fodder"? Not to mention, U14 is literally around the corner, which will introduce tons of new content. Ships, actual planetary hubs (maybe; they haven't spoken on that much lately), questing, Valkyr Hysteria improvements, improvements to animations in general, kubrows, new bosses, new weapons, new all sorts of stuff that you're going to just come back and complain about anyway.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Really @(*()$ stupid DE, really really @(*()$ stupid..... This gives us older players absolutely nothing to do for another entire week as you guys continue to hold out on us again. I wouldn't be so pissed if you didn't promise over a month ago that the update would be coming "soon". If you said "sometime in the future" rather, it'd much less of a surprise. With all these current rumors of PWE floating around, that they'd be merging with DE... I was upset because I assumed that this would ruin the game. However, with recent events I can't help but to think that they'd do a better job managing their updates than this.

Really @(*()$ stupid DE, really really @(*()$ stupid..... This gives us older players absolutely nothing to do for another entire week as you guys continue to hold out on us again. I wouldn't be so &!$$ed if you didn't promise over a month ago that the update would be coming "soon". If you said "sometime in the future" rather, it'd much less of a surprise. With all these current rumors of PWE floating around, that they'd be merging with DE... I was upset because I assumed that this would ruin the game. However, with recent events I can't help but to think that they'd do a better job managing their updates than this.

You're ridiculous.

Name a PW game that's updated -every single week- with content.

Name a PW game that has weekly dev gameplay livestreams as well as bi-weekly dev Q&A livestreams.

Name a PW game that hasn't been swallowed up by P2W.

Name a PW game that's fun factor hasn't been marred completely due to biased cash only updates and neglected servers.

Like I said RIGHT above your post - We've been getting constant content updates every damned week. I'm a veteran myself - hell I've been here longer than your @$$. Do you see me crying like a little child about DE taking ONE WEEK to put out only fixes? When next week may end up being one hell of a gigantic content update in of itself?

*eye twitches* I think I'll abscond from this thread now. Too much selfishness and not enough common sense.

Edited by SoulEchelon

You're ridiculous.

Name a PW game that has weekly dev gameplay livestreams as well as bi-weekly dev Q&A livestreams.

Name a PW game that's fun factor hasn't been marred completely due to biased cash only updates and neglected servers.

Like I said RIGHT above your post - We've been getting constant content updates every damned week. I'm a veteran myself - hell I've been here longer than your @$$. Do you see me crying like a little child about DE taking ONE WEEK to put out only fixes? When next week may end up being one hell of a gigantic content update in of itself?

*eye twitches* I think I'll abscond from this thread now. Too much selfishness and not enough common sense.

Well said

-Changed Cache Sharing to hide extension names so as to prevent any netnanny programs from getting caught on bad words in the program name.

Wut?

-Ash's Shuriken is now registered as a silent projectile.

Excellent.

-Stamina is no longer consumed and can regenerate when the sprint button is held down but the player's avatar is in the air or in a non-mobile animation.

OMFG AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE+ONE!11!!!!!!!

-Nova’s Antimatter Drop now indicates damage increased if targeted by weapons.

Wat?

Another awesome hotfix, even if i don't understand it all!

Thanks, DE!!!!

You're ridiculous.

My problem isn't with DE not releasing the Update but rather them stringing us along and not setting a clear date for the Update releases. PWE does a better job with that than DE. 

My problem isn't with DE not releasing the Update but rather them stringing us along and not setting a clear date for the Update releases. PWE does a better job with that than DE. 

True.  "never" is more concrete than "soon"

I've been beggin for this for over a month now.... DE Vaen promised it would be fixed and nothing has been resolved yet

He has a fricking whole in his arm when blocking with certain weapon types, like with swords and dual daggers.

first of all how dare you. and that's not how DE does things, if you watched the dev stream. they release things when they get them done, rather than saying something will be done one day and having it be late, or having to rush it and F*** things up.

Really @(*()$ stupid DE, really really @(*()$ stupid..... This gives us older players absolutely nothing to do for another entire week as you guys continue to hold out on us again. I wouldn't be so &!$$ed if you didn't promise over a month ago that the update would be coming "soon". If you said "sometime in the future" rather, it'd much less of a surprise. With all these current rumors of PWE floating around, that they'd be merging with DE... I was upset because I assumed that this would ruin the game. However, with recent events I can't help but to think that they'd do a better job managing their updates than this.

*gives you a baby bottle and pats you over to the sandbox* Now play nice, we'll come back for you nev-- "sometime in the future".