Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fall Into A Pit And Skill Goes Poof

Hakigaxu

Alright guys This is my first (if i'm right) Post here on warframe forums after almost 1 year of gaming.

I wanna be short  with what i have in mind as a feedback and if there are any ways to change it or fix it; 
Ok so certain prolongued skills that some frames have, when these skills (I mostly refer to Rhino's Iron Skin) are activated and I or any other player fall into a pit that 'respawns' us back to the last solid place we were at, the skill disrupts and this makes us waste alot of energy... IDK if this can be fixed or not... Hopefully it can be fixed becouse as a Rhino or Valkyr player sometimes when i run around or just jump around and randomly fall into a pit it pisses me off that Iron skin or Valkyrs rage wears off.

It's a minor punishment for not being careful. Be thankful they didn't use my idea and take your shields off :P

Hahahaha well it's really hard not to fall into pits when you're doing OD and such haha

Edited by Hakigaxu

Hahahaha well it's really hard not to fall into pits when you're doing OD and such haha

Heh, I first noticed it was happening in my 100+ point Infested Sabotage runs. You lose cloak in a pile of level 800 Chargers? You're going to have a bad time! :P

They tried to fix the nyx fall-off-the-ledge-and-be-invincible-afterwards bug and implemented a change that affected every other frame.

But if this was them making a decision to punish us for just flying around maps, which is fine, then they need to make movement in general more responsive and reliable too.