Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lanka Shouldn't Be A Reskinned Bow

Psychosist

I don't think we'd have to increase its mastery to 8. I mean, look at the Soma.

Why, though, should the Soma be taken as a benchmark? Why shouldn't the Soma, for its endgame viability and insane damage, be elevated to a higher Mastery Rank?

Even better, though off-topic - why shouldn't it be reworked such that it's appropriate for its Mastery Rank, as a viable mid-endgame rifle that *doesn't* completely obsolete most other weapons?

Edited by Vastaren

Expected this to be a little whine-thread with someone not having a clue of how to use this gun. But, this is actually quite good. The high status chance of the Lanka is rather unique too though, what is your take on that? Leave as is? (which is fine by me).

No the Lanka is not good. If you want to come in here and state opinion like its fact then I can claim your opinion is wrong.

The recent buff was disappointing. DE never seems to commit fully to a fix, especially if it doesn't make sense to do it by halves...

Edited by quietcanary

i approve this!

I love the idea of lanka auto charges i would also love to wait more if it mean it could push it to red crits! I always Imagine Lanka to be some sort of rail gun from quake so i love the particle effect you suggested!

Expected this to be a little whine-thread with someone not having a clue of how to use this gun. But, this is actually quite good. The high status chance of the Lanka is rather unique too though, what is your take on that? Leave as is? (which is fine by me).

I currently hold no stance on the Lanka's status probability. Though I have tried an AoE Gas/Electric build, it doesn't seem to proc consistently enough for me to make use of. On the other hand, I've heard of players making great use of procs and AoE, but for whatever reasons I can't seem to reproduce their results.

I'd rather leave that to DE to handle, because honestly I don't use its (good) status chance.

Sounds nice, but i think that the charge should stay the same because red crits are not that consistent with bows, so you would need to balance it

Edit: actually its an expensive rank 7 weapon, it should have a 1.25 charge, agree with all of your ideas and i hope DE sees this post

Edited by yarash2110