Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Xp Bar Is Not Advancing!

thycarlsagan

Question

15 answers to this question

experience is only gained by leveling something that's not level 30 and mastery is only gained by leveling a weapon or frame you haven't leveled before

edit: also your mastery bar wont show any progress until you complete the mastery test if you have reached one

Edited by Omega224

Mastery is only gained for frames and weapons that arent lvl 30, and if you have reforma'd a weapon or frame back to "unranked", then releveling those same things yields no mastery gains as youve already level'd them to max before, you have to keep building, crafting and leveling new stuff.

Oh thanks guys. so i have only one frame and i have been using the same weapons since the start and they are all level 30. do i have to buy new frames and weapons to gain Mastery XP?

Edited by thycarlsagan

Yes. Or build new ones.

^ This, 99% of whats available to buy for platinum you can just build for free, only difference is that it takes longer to aquire due to build times and you need the raw materials + blueprint to build.

Thanks everyone! one last question. where do i find the frame's Helmet, Chassis and systems ?

I have some but i don't recon how i got them. im thinking they get dropped ? if so is that the only way?

Edited by thycarlsagan

Thanks everyone! one last question. where do i find the frame's Helmet, Chassis and systems ?

I have some but i don't recon how i got them. im thinking they get dropped ? if so is that the only way?

They drop from different bosses. The Wiki can tell you which bosses drop which Warframe parts.

just rerun each boss till you randomly get all 3 parts, then goto the market and look at warframe blueprints, buy the blueprint that matches the parts youve been collecting, you need to build those 3 frame parts in your foundry, then when built/claimed the blueprint becomes buildable, there will be tickboxes showing for helm/chassis/system on the blueprint when you examine it in your foundry.