Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malicious Raptor Rarity And Can't Be Traded

Bambiiiiiiii

Guys have you ever tried trade with someone with your mods, then suddenly when at trading booth your mod that you want to trade is missing?

Like my situation , I was trying to trade a friend with my Raptor mod for plats. then at dojo when trading is initiated, the Raptor mod is gone, I leave dojo at check back is there! Then I tried invite the guy to my dojo, same thing happened. 3 times in a row, pissed of now, waiting for 2morrow to try again. Any of u guys faced this b4? Help .

Guys have you ever tried trade with someone with your mods, then suddenly when at trading booth your mod that you want to trade is missing?

No, but the only two times I tried to trade mods to a certain friend, I got my end of the trade, but the stuff she was getting just disappeared.

No, but the only two times I tried to trade mods to a certain friend, I got my end of the trade, but the stuff she was getting just disappeared.

When your friend goes into the mod section of the foundry, tell him to change his views to recent.if not, a support ticket is in order.. From him

Honestly you guys be QQin too hard. We see this in every game, and in this one specifically, but no one seems to learn:

1) Something new comes out.

2) Player's desire for the "latest and greatest" gets the best of them, jumbling some **** in their brain that casuses them to think they should spend tons of money (or plat in this case) for that new thing.

3) It becomes less special and price drops.

4) People whine,

Learn from the past people, lest you be doomed to repeat it. Otherwise GG n enjoy your overpriced mods, prime parts, or anything else that warped mind of yours tells you to buy.

Edited by Destinus

It stopped being tradeable yesterday. Is it back?

EDIT: this is how it should've been in the first place. 

I mean you release something I suppose you want people to test them out.

Edited by AVEOX

@RahuStalker
I'm pretty sure it is unintended.  And it is currently not possible to trade.

They probably glitched something with the ability to trade it when they changed its rarity.  And its not like this is the first mod that has been accidently untradable.
I hope that they fix it soon.