Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

Well im toward the back so i hope you at least read this far XD but 

Q1 - When is U14 being released i was distraught at its delay as i am super excited for this update!

Q2 - Can our playerships (if u have time of course) be altered so instead of us running out and collecting mods we can run out and actually collect A CREW so we can get darvo to run the market a helmetless - corpus to run the Modulator and a grineer to run the Foundry etc. so it feels more interactive. also it would allow new players to ask them questions on how things work and it would feel more "homey" then a bunch of machines. you can also use people like the regular rescue target, the red veil, and another female character to add diversity and reduce complaints prior to them starting.

Q3 - Can the kubrows have armor (i believe this was asked already unless i misunderstood but i thought it was really cool)

Q4 - Can you make it so that the egg informs the user on how the kubrow will look as i dont want to to make a kubrow that i wont love only to have to kill it to get another. and taking care of 50 of them trying to get just one means 49 of them are getting neglected.

Q5 - Will their be a scavenger/retriever/Carrier type kubrow cause if not their use will be strongly limited. id love to have a giant dog with me on my team but if it cant collect items so i dont have to run over them so deliberately then i dont know if the benefits will outweigh the price.

Q6 - Is there more dojo decorating on the way as everything feels very... traditional and i want something a bit more decorated and warframe based. i realize with events u can get really cool clan trophies but im just a self made ghost clan. I dont stand a chance in those missions against moon clans no matter how much i play. i dont feel that my dojo should be any less significant if i can farm all the resources just the same as 1000 people can. yes it should take longer and be a greater challenge but not impossible. Im dedicated to this game but i wanna have a sweet clan even if Im the only one to see it.

Q7 - Will Valkyr be getting a seperate mod set that will allow u to mod her melee 2.0 skills seperately and thereby have a stance and is everyone gonna get it that has or gets valkyr or is it gonna be a painful farm like the super cool malicious. will there be a buff when wearing them? Will the venka themselves get a buff?

Q8 - With you guys releasing warframe for Xbox one ( Truly Heartbreaking news to me as i loved the awesome PS4 exclusive )

What do you plan on doing with the PS4 as you are already extremely behind on the updates. will attention be set even further behind as you focus on Xbox? Whats the status on migration? Really wanna use my BA frames on my ps4 (though now being able to use my ps4 controller on the computer its not so big a deal though the ps4 delays are)

Q9 - Will there ever be a releasing of a more powerful decoration? these armor things are nice but very miniscule and sometimes even hard to see. will there be something that truly allows us to use our warframes (or tenno idk what u call the individual suits or if we are the tenno) with a differing design so a team of rhinos looks unique or will it remain just like star wars clones?

Q10 - The Shock troop leaders. - Was in intentional to allow them to emp you from anywhere without them hitting you? I have never seen my character hit (and maybe i am just missing it) but i get emp'd randomly whenever i have the purple aura around me. whether i see the leader or not. i think it is very unfair to be emp'd without reason. for example the disruptors emp you with ease but they at least have to hit you. no being emp'd is not unbearable and does make me run in circles a bit more but i am just trying to clarify if the shock troopers are supposed to auto emp you or if i am getting hit and just not noticing or how the whole emp mechanic works all together so i can try and avoid it in the future.

More to come as I think of them. Hope yall read this far XD

Edited by Lucrios

PVP question here. For the new upcoming Solar Rails PVP, will there be a rebalance of certain controversial weapons, abilities, sentinels, and mods? People will attempt to use any kind of dirty tricks and exploits when this is released so can you talk about how you guys will approach balancing pvp?

A few examples of the unbalanced stuff includes mods such as Reflex guard and quick thinking. Abilities such as shuriken, Blade Storm, black energy invisibility, and Hysteria. Explosive weapons such as the penta, and ogris. The Wyrm's stinger. And for melee, slide attacks in general, and orthos prime's range is hard to avoid. And these are just a few examples.

Also If we can have a general rebalance of sorts in the conclaves before the Dark sectors pvp comes out, that will be great and can possibly point out issues that might pop up in dark sectors pvp. It's fun when both parties have reasonably fair-ish builds, but it sucks when someone comes in and trolls with the abilities, mods, and weapons that I just mentioned.

And many people seem to be worried that it will effect pve. It will calm down many people if you can address that issue too. Thanks!

Edited by AlphaPsyCongaroo

Erm... what do you think invasion mission are? That's a Proxy War.

No it is not the proxy war. Not at all!

The proxy war will add in additional factions to gain reputation with. They will have rewards and perks but also some negatives. It will also feed into dark sectors as you will be able to call on these factions to help defend and attack.

The invasions as they are now were simply DE upgrading from the old invasion system which was a random chance on mission start that some alternative mobs would appear.

The point of proxy war is to give us reason to run missions on the star chart to aid a faction. Yes the invasions will help it but that is not the whole thing. Proxy war was a announced months after invasions were in the current form we have now.

Edited by MDRLOz

Hey I know this isn't much but wanted to thank the Dev's for this game, I only been playing for about a couple months now and really enjoying the female Warframe's, (since I am a girl and all thought id play my own sex)... Especially Banshee!! What I wanted to ask was do you think that there might be more female Warframes to come? and if you would have to guess which female Warframe is next in the line up for Prime? Thanks again for taking the time to read this!

Now we can use a melee weapon while holding a primary or secondary weapon 

question 

why not make a quick shot of a secondary weapon while we keep melee weapon in your hands? 

we often see in the area of ​​unskilled Tenno Pluto or Sedna. 

question 

Why not disable the ability to unlock the mission if the previous not completed? it will give the opportunity to run these missions are prepared Tenno only and reduce the number of complaints about the "unnecessary heaviness" of the game.

Spanish:

English: I have one question - you said that the elemental combinations were to stop the "Oh god that frozen guy is on fire!" but with the status chance (that I should say, is funny but very unreal) we have a flamethrower that doesn't ignite enemies in contact, then creatin another "Oh god, my flamethrower is not working!" so... the question: Can you put 100% status chance on weapons that do only Elemental Damage? because of a shockgun that don't shok, a flamethrower that doesn't throw flames, and so on (Toxic damage weapons, because of his OP'ness, are off the chart, as 1HIT kill in conclave with a "ichorcopter" spin attack just draining all your HP as a giant air balloon being popped

Even with "Toxin Resistance" mod I still one-hit die with a full HP Tank Rhino so... please, balance some of this things, please?

I have a question will vor in T4 obtain all of the current dual stat mods, he already has the toxic ones. I missed the electric ones and I have the fire ones so all I need to compleat the collection is electric.

Also when is Ice dual stat mods comeing?

I would also like to add some questions about game balance.

As it stands now, there is very little rhyme or reason to weapon costs and strengths. Not to mention some weapons just clearly out class most all other weapons *coughangstrumcough*

What do you plan to do to counteract this? This is especially important for newer players too, because it takes so much work for new players to get their first new weapon only to find out that it is no better than the one they are replacing. Or the other extreme, the new weapon they get is almost end game in strength when used with the right mods, that they have little reason to replace it ever.

So I guess my question is: are you going to do a balance pass on all weapons?

I would like to see them at least rearanged according to their power lvls  so that higher ranked warframes can equip stronger weapons. (why does the angstrum only require a mastery rank of 4 when the penta requires a mastery rank of 6?)

1)- Are you ever going to let us add as many Loadouts as we want and name them whatever we want? ( Instead of the infamous A, B & C loadouts :| )

2)- Are you going to add the Vacuum ability to other sentinels? or maybe make it a default Warframe feature? 

I can answer these.

1) As to unlimited I am unsure, but in the last devstream Steve showed being able to name your loadouts whatever you want (within a certain character limit)

2) No. Each Sentinel has unique abilities. Vacuum is Carrier's. You want vacuum? Slot Carrier.

My usual subjects. Get reposted until the issue is gone or has been adressed.

Q1. Why did you nerf the Lato and Aklato so much over the months? Especialy why did you nerfed the Vandal and Prime version aswell?

Q2. Any chance for people to be able to chose their starting weapons in the future similar to how they can chose their starting Warframes?

Q3. If Valkyr is a class of Warframe, why would the Tenno replicate the original escaped Tenno's appearance like that, including all the clumsily "implanted" devices by the Corpus?

Q4. Why remove charge attacks? The loss of a powerfull but slower attack has an especialy negative effect on the performance of heavy melee weapon which challening can't replace.

Q5. What exactly qualifies a weapon as clantech and what qualifies it as freely aquirable via the market (in blueprint form)?

Q6. Why are there suddently so many weapons developed by Corpus and Grineer that aren't used by them? If you want to expand lore why do you break it so much with that?

Q7. Any chance someone is finaly forced to sit down and clean up the market *cough* 150 plat for a Skana *cough* so prices make any damn sense and people might be more willing to pay you money for something?

Q8. Why do you throw lore into the Warframe descriptions, where they shouldn't be unless they are directly related to said frame, instead of just creating LORE entry in the codex to read those story bits?

Q9. Tell me Scott or Steve, how many Leech Ospreys did you each had to kill until you got the Glaive stance mod and where did you fought them? Why tease players with it and then put it behind such a insulting grind wall? Why not put the most interesting stances simply in the mod drop tables of bosses?

Q10. After last livestream and Scotts rather perplexing answer about bandaid mods, i wonder. Why can't we get a manual controll option to counter knockback, reducing the frustration from it without making it too easy?

Like pressing the jump key in the right moment in order to propell ourself up quicker like Loki does in the Open Beta trailer? Why is making Kubrows (Tamagotchis) more important than adding more dynamic functions to the gameplay?

Q11. Weren't the shipyard tilsets supposed to be on Earth? Why suddently put them on Ceres? How can a planet smaller than our moon have a rain producing atmosphere?

There you are,got good questions(some old ones you didn't answer because of the kubrow distraction mania) :

1) Sneak peek at the upcoming content? "Harlequin", other next frames, tilesets(the icy corpus one for instance),etc?

2) What about the focus system?

3) What about the Proxy wars?

4) Stealth 2.0? Alternate paths, ways of distracting the enemies, light/shadow mechanic,hang on edges...

5) Lore / Story mode?Vor's prize,The Queens, the Red Veil,possible civilians...Will we just receive old events, or will you (hopefully) add new objectives?

6) Endgame?

7) Hacking 2.0 & Environment interaction 1.0 ?(hacking is always the same, and the use of the battlefield itself would add more interesting situations.We currently can just break a window & let the space vacuum do its work.)

7) Melee contest winner weapons? (Silva & aegis,the tonfas,the spear...)

8) Enemy concept winner units?(ok,mutalist ospreys are here.But what about the Manic grineer,the juggernaut,etc?)

9) The new Valkyr's hysteria rework in action?(done)

10) The ambient music you told us about during your sound special devstream?(maybe a brief boss music or something)

11) The emotes you showed us in a previous devstream?

12) More informations & showcases about the players ships & the kubrows? (Will we be able to give them simple orders,for instance?Will the kub's get some skins, like a lion-mane,a corpus armor...Will they be the only pets with the sentinels? A sort of eagle,hawk or the vulture from your artwork flying by your side would be nice!)

13) What about the sentients?

14) New AI behaviours,tactics & ways to defend themselves against our OP powers? (*cough*notionphil*cough*)

15) New cutscenes when entering/leaving a mission? (referring to the xbox one trailer)

16) What are you planning to do to reduce the grind/RNG/farm?

17) Moves/Parkour 2.0? We're ninja/kunoichi, and right now the movements don't seem to be really fluid.

18) Are you planning to add more regular mission types & regular enemy types into the void?Will we get other normal units corrupted versions into the void? Is it possible that they all get a corrupted version?

19) What other frame reworks are you planning to do? (poor Nekros, damned to desecrate for eternity & spawning simple-minded AI...Who ever equipped psychic bolts?)

20) Turrets?

21)[ Is it possible to have vehicles/enemy ships encounters in large tilesets?]

22) [3 section staff,Nunchuks,rapier & dual Sai?(not clan tech please)]

23) What are you planning to do to improve the beginners experience?

24) Is it imaginable that some warframe fan concepts will be implemented into the game one day? I talk about Typhus,Myst,Vespa,Dragon & that feral frame of course.

25) When are the ability mods being put in the market (for credits of course)?

26) You did a grineer,corpus & infested enemy concept event. Why not a void one?

27) Will we get a knockdown recovery system one day?

28) When are we getting the clothes physics for Trinity's lobster skirt,Frost & Volt?(We saw it in the Sword Alone trailer, and we still remember....)

29) Who is the next prime frame? Nyx or Optimus?

30)Combos with more than just one button?(Three would be good,like in fighting games : light,medium,strong.)

31) Are you also planning to bring our beloved game to a Nintendo console?(Wii U)

32) Can we have some damage effects/idle animations? Like cuts, bruises, and ripped clothing, bullet impacts on armors...When you slash someone, he uses the other arm instead...When you shoot at a grineer, you see a little blood getting out of the armor or holes in their faces...When your health is under a critical level,your frame starts showing signs of exhaustment... The lack of this is pretty disturbing.

33) Where is Darvo?

34) More utility/less aggressive units? You enter a room unnoticed and see corpus technicians repairing things(attack you with their tools),grineer slaves working under menace, or even that funny moa,carrying explosive barrels,and so on...

35) Can we have the "live" invasion back? I loved when we had a little chance of seeing another faction coming during anormal mission and fighting with grakata shooting our left side & lasers hitting us on the other one...

36) What the Hek D.E.?What are you waiting for : add Grate prime for Lotus sake!! >:(

bonus : some words towards pwe's critical proposal maybe?...

Edited by unknow99

Will there ever be an Excal variant that us console players can get? He's my favorite frame and never being able to get the best version of him really ticks me off.

Forma your Excal once and you have Excal Prime. Seriously. Unless it is the cosmetics you're looking for.

Will there be a time when any warframe can use any ability? And i don't mean all op stuff like a warframe with nothing but ult abilities on it, i mean like a rhino using soul punch, iron skin, electric shield, and radial disarm? cause i think it would be nice to have that option of play, it can help as some abilities are not as useful as others and would make for some neat builds. and to help not make it be op, abilities can only be swapped with ones of the same ability number as in a 1 for a 1 and a 4 for a 4, but not a 3 for a 1.

First, will there ever be the ability for users to make their own levels and enemies (without the need of DE going through the laborious process and have the players make it themselves). The thought of making my own levels excites me to no end. Currently, out all the Free to Play (NOT Free games. There's plenty of those that come with user dev tools) games out there, Team Fortress 2 is the only one that does it (Holler at me if there are others) Free to Play games out there, why can't Warframe?

Second, what's the likelihood of something akin to Player Studio that SOE currently does? Albeit there will need to be a bit of discussion of whether the players would be earning real money (a pretty big legal hassle) or just platinum (less legal hassle to deal with but less incentive) from people buying it. This would allow resources to be diverted elsewhere.

NETWORK

Q1.when should be the connectivity issues be resolved completely ..as after update 13.9 we r facing lots of connectivity issues specially   (strict nat error ) and its getting worse day by day

this. on PS4 we currently can't play 2 matches in a row without disconnection. hopefully they'll be working on this soon.