Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be a time when any warframe can use any ability? And i don't mean all op stuff like a warframe with nothing but ult abilities on it, i mean like a rhino using soul punch, iron skin, electric shield, and radial disarm? cause i think it would be nice to have that option of play, it can help as some abilities are not as useful as others and would make for some neat builds. and to help not make it be op, abilities can only be swapped with ones of the same ability number as in a 1 for a 1 and a 4 for a 4, but not a 3 for a 1.

very doubtful, i mean if you did that you'd be able to have loki's skillset, but the durability of a rhino

Would it be safe to say that Update 14 will come out when it's done and that you are trying you best to reach that date? As a student planning on going into game development I can appreciate how much hard work goes into making all the stuff that comes out of the designers' mouths.

Edited by NotSparta

If you'd like to see my response, you have to buy a golden lockbox for 10 zen, lockbox distribution reward tables include:

99% Nanospores(Common)

0.5% a neural sensor (rare)

0.49% orokin cell (ultra rare)

.01% my response (Legendary)

This obviously isn't a major issue, though many players like myself are wondering the same thing; will the dual heat swords become two actual longswords again? I understand in a different thread, one of the admins told us they'd bring it up to the rest of you (dont remember which one). Just wanted to know how that was coming along, if at all.

Fix your issues with PWE first. What's the point of getting hyped over an update if the game might just be dead in the water soon anyways?

Just what I was thinking.

I'll be able to watch the dev stream for the first time tomorrow.

But I'm not happy :/

Any thoughts as to individual player resource sinks, once one has built every weapon and frame?  Alternative uses for detonite ampules/mutagen samples, millions of ferrite/nanospores, etc.  Obviously contributions to clan halls, and research, can consume significant resources, but doesn't necessarily have a lot of personal significance. 

I'd love to sink tens of millions in resources into a cruiser or battleship version of the player ship, like the concept art you showed in a previous dev stream, purely as a cosmetic thing.  Possibly even have the same to build/grow my ship like the dojo, though I would prefer a much cleaner interface for construction/placement/destruction.

Edited by Dragovyn

When will you allow us to carry more than one melee weapon?

How about Dragon? And alternate skills for warframes? Maybe some mercy from RNG? Stealth 1.1 perhaps?

And maybe some Dual Swords Prime?

PS: And what if you implemented some kind of tools for making our own decorations for our ships, we could make them (or download one that we like) in, for example, blender/gmax/3dsmax/whateverelsethereis/whateveryouprovideuswith and then craft it in the foundry (use of detonite ampules, mutagen samples and fieldron samples perhaps?) then place it in our ship?

^ would that be possible? ^

Edited by Drejzer

Q: This is pertaining to the design of primed frames. In noticing that Frost Prime's design in comparison to recent prime frames (particularly Ember, Rhino and Loki) is rather lackluster, is there a possibility for its design to be enhanced, revamped or redesigned to follow suit with the recent prime design trends?

Edited by MonsieurZero

Is there any word on shotgun balance?

They were nerfed as a while way back when with the damage falloff, and at the time because of their power that was perfectly reasonable.

However now shotguns have the worst scaling damage in the game, requiring three mods to up their base damage, as opposed to the two of rifles and pistols.

Furthermore the way status chance works on them, you either status with all pellets or with none. This is again very much at odds with other weapon classes where each shot has a chance to proc.

I really enjoy the way shotguns play, but in the current system the rewards they offer for the most part does not justify the risk.

I second that.

Another questions: do you have any plans to expand weapon customization possibilities in future?

No.

Founders exclusive which had to be bought with real money and what helped DE get them to where they are now

lol.

sorry couldn't help it.

although the only thing the tickles my fancy is the new frame the most. couldn't really care about raising pets. Sentinels are more than enough.

Do you think the dungeon crawling mechanic of “farm to build, build to farm” limits the overall enjoyment of playing individuals nodes on the star chart? When I play in a group on any node beyond mercury all I see are speed runs. People get in and out of a mission as soon as they can for loot. What are your thoughts on speed runs and the idea that farming nodes rather than playing them are a better use of player's time?

What are your plans for skill based progression and loot acquisition in the future? I know the quest system as well as the focus system are on their way, but will we see a challenge to skill rather than the damage your build can do before you can acquire an item. A good example of this could have been the stance mods. Instead of farming them, an npc could have challenged us to complete mastery-like test before we would be able to use that stance.

With the player ships on the way it seems like a great opportunity to create of out mission content. We've seen the player hubs and kubrow development, so it begs the question of possibilities such as: an auction house, reconstructing an interrogating capture targets, and decoding data-masses for enemy secrets, exploring planets in a non-combat role, etc. Can we anticipate any new components that will allow us to interact with the galaxy without having to run mission?

Will we even encounter enemies that force us to play different planets/ nodes is different ways? I love my boltor prime, the damage it does can sometime make the game seem repetitive. I can literally clear a room before I ever notice what type of enemy I'm shooting. The prosecutors as well as some of the upcoming enemy types address this issue and force us to think outside the box when going into battle. How has the feedback you received on the prosecutors influenced or changed future enemy design?

Will there ever be the addition of tenno npcs? The only face of representation at this time for the tenno is the Lotus. Now dont get me wrong I love the Lotus and much love for DE Rebecca but are there really no tenno that other's look up to? The old and knarled war vet, the wise master sage, the fashionable but deadly diva? I think it would be awesome to see a few of these characters spread around the universe.

When will we see the end of glitches in the dojo? I'm referring primarily to running through walls, falling into black space, and breaking the dueling room. Every time either of these issues happen I have to leave and restart the session, which wastes an incredible amount of time. Is there any reason why these issues haven't been hotfixed or can't be worked on?

Are the Tenno Ships going to have a transparency option or as a Decor feature(free) so you can see all of space and the stars even when cycling through menus?

it would be fun walking through an invisible ship and look really cool.

I mean really really really really really cool.

Is there ANYTHING being done about issues with Strict NAT, "Failed to join session", etc.? This has been going on since the beginning...

EDIT: Another question... Is it possible to make Carrier's loot toggle-able? I just don't want my Carrier to be looting energy orbs after I've been disrupted since I won't gain any energy for a short period of time.

lol... no you cant make your loot vaccum selectively um, vaccum loot.

COME ON MAN

1. Does the Focus system use mods or skill tree?

2. In the future will there be Mastery Rank rewards?

2. In a previous Devstream another faction or enemy was hinted. Any news or information about the Sentinents?

3. Vor made it into the void, any plans to introduce other bosses in the future?

4 Captain Vors Petting Zoo, is this a tease for an upcoming event or kubrow related, can you further explain?

Thanks!