Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we see more of the upcoming Warframe?

Last month's Suspicious Shipment alerts have caused some concern regarding Trinity’s ability to maintain team survivability in high damage content, especially in light of Blessing’s mitigation becoming reactive. Do you feel this is a valid concern for healers, more of a statement about enemy damage, or an intended outcome?

Do you collect statistics on how many times X frame was used for Y mission type? If so, are you startled by any trends? How has that influenced your balance decisions thus far?

Question #1: Is there a chance we will see more funny weapon skins to aquire such as the christmas candy cane skin for the Scythes and if yes, is there a chance for one of them to be dual frying pans (preferably with a gold trim) for dual swords?

Question #2: Will Kubrows really be able to die or was that just a meen joke?

Are there any plans to give prime warframes the stat/power buffs that prime weapons have?

Will the ealier prime frames (Frost Prime, Mag Prime) be getting cosmetic revamps in light of Loki Prime's stunning model?

End-game content: What plans are in the works to expand the end-game? Focus System? Sentient Solar System?

Will Interception missions get their own map style? It seems that the Interception missions are using recycled maps from Defense maps, are there any plans to make this mission type feel unique in the sense off new map style?

What other warframes are soon to be looked over?

Are there any plans to make stealth in Warframe a more viable option? It saddens some players that try to play stealthy to have one person in their squad go in guns blazing while they're trying to finish the mission without detection.

Exploration: The Void offers some rewards for exploring the areas, will this style of exploration and reward be added to maps outside of the void?

Will the Dialogue in game become more fleshed out? It feels monotonous and repetitive sometimes running missions on different planets and having the same text be read over and over. Having different dialogue for different missions/planets would help break the repetitive feeling. Dialogue relevant to that planet or the mission other than the same dialogue for every mission of the same type would be interesting.

Edited by AlphaHorseman

Edit: Before I forget, on the last devstream when Steve was showing off the Kubrow and the spaceship there was a window up next to it with code or something of that effect. Upon looking further something caught my eye..PS3, PS4, XBOX360, Xbone. Is this a coincidence? Is it for controller compatibility? Am I losing my mind or is it something bigger?

Down the road will we be seeing more weapons that have the ability of alt firing like the Mutalist Quanta? Or perhaps maybe giving alt fire to some of the more unique weapons which already exist?

Also, in the distant future would we see a potential probablity of adding a tower assassination? Mayhaps something to do with the Neural Sentry and the towers which indoctrinate all those who are unfortunate enough to cross paths with the Void?

I quite liked the idea of having Vor in the Void because it adds another challenge to overcome in T4 to add with the suspiscious shipment levels of difficulty, but would we see something different or perhaps Vor being used as a proxy via the Janus Key?

Edited by IAmTheWar

Will the low guardians show up as a proper faction?

Will clan dojos be invable sometime in the future?

Will there be more planetoids added in the future to make room for new factions or will every faction have their own slice of territory on each planet?

How many factions do you plan on being in the game?

Edited by warpath514

Can we have a party in our dojos? The limitation of 4 people max makes a huge dojo sorta feel empty. It's not like we'll run out of HUD display room, since most of the game functionality (including squad on HUD) is disabled in there...like starting builds and buying stuff from the marketplace, etc. :)

If players get player ships, might be neat to have docking bays at the dojos in which we could walk from one player ship to another.

Its nice what your planing for U14. But for us players who have played a long time and have done everything then what comes next? The game gets a little boring when you have to do the same thing over and over again. Also when are you guys going to throw in a wraith or vandal Warframe. An Ash wraith and Loki vandal would be cool to see.

Its nice what your planing for U14. But for us players who have played a long time and have done everything then what comes next? The game gets a little boring when you have to do the same thing over and over again. Also when are you guys going to throw in a wraith or vandal Warframe. An Ash wraith and Loki vandal would be cool to see.

._. you already want another loki model? we just got loki prime lol

Has moddable warframe abilities ever was an idea/asked. I imagine each warframe ability mod would hav a subset slot within the mod to allow for modding of warframe abilities. O and whats also been the hot topic recently, PWE?

With the upcoming introduction of the questing system coming into place in u14 , will parts of the "proxy-wars" system be coming into place as well or will we have to wait till u15 and beyond. im bring up proxy wars becuase it was disscused like it was a quest based system rather than a battle pay set up.

will there be any other kind of End Game other than the "around the corner" dark sectors PvP addition? Not much of an option for a solo player who doesn't like PvP

EDIT: if focus system is talked about any my major question for this is - will exp already earned on frames be usable in this system or will it not roll over when Focus is released.  example: my Nova has 25,506,826 exp will i get to use this when focus comes out or will i have to start at 0 

Edited by Piichii

Are there going to be any changes to the size of the planets in the new UI? i think that haveing the same spherical shape for each planet will get very bland too soon.

Also, can u put the color pallete in a position where you have the unlocked ones up top and not randomly put everywhere? please. this is getting annoying.

Keep up the good work DE, ive put in $170AU into your game. i hope this investment is worth it.

Before I begin.. I would just like to say that I am still fairly new to the game so forgive me If I am wrong about this as I am probably very ill-informed on the topic.

What I would like to see addressed are the actual "missions" themselves. No not more tile sets (all though that would be quite nice) or more enemies or better missions or something, thats not what this is about but I would like to see missions "balanced." What I mean by this is, what is the point in doing all the missions? If I understand correctly.. All enemies/tile sets/drops are pretty much the same, universal, for all planets. Because of this.. What do you gain from "exploring?"

Lets say a new alert mission pops up for something you want but you are nowhere near that mission. "LF Taxi to X" will get you there in no time at all. Because of this, not only do you get the Alert mission reward but you also unlock the mission! With all missions, enemies, drops, and sometimes even tile sets being the same across all planets, there is very little variety between the planets and what you get out of them. The only real difference I can see is obviously difficulty in enemies (Which is still minimal to say the least) and the resources you get from that planet.

Basically, if your friends can just taxi you to all the "good missions", whats the point of actually working to get there yourself? The only reason I can see in completing all the missions are extractors since those can only be deployed if you did ALL that planets missions. So with everything  being pretty much the same planet to planet, there is little reason to actually go "exploring" and because of this, I think it needs to be addressed.

I don't know if I'm the only 1 who feels this way towards this or something, but I think it could use some "fixing." Just like how different void missions give different rewards, it gives us players a REASON to play a more VARIETY of the missions instead of just sticking to "the best ones." And because of this, I think different planets need to have different drops or rewards so we have a reason to go there instead of that planets boss or a alert mission that might pop up there.