Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

Dojo 2.0: For Clans as old/big as TCPI we realy need a function to move roomes easier in the dojo. Right now you need to destroy a room which takes 2h and then rebuild it somewhere else which takes 12h.

My idea is make a destroy/move button. So if you queue a room for destruction it turns red like before and it also takes 2h, but if you walk up to an unused node you will have the normal interface where you can choose new rooms, but also a secound tab where you can see all red rooms under destruction and you can click to move them here.

The rooms can either be moved after the 2h needed to destroy the room and be rebuild instantly or i takes another 2h to rebuild the room at the new spot. 

There also should be an one time offer where a warlord can decide to rebuild the whole dojo, so when he joins all rooms are destroyed and as red rooms in the secound tab, so he can place them where ever he wants.

Dear friends at DE,

Many of us have been polishing our Vectises for a while in anticipation of the Sniper Rifle rework/upgrade, we dearly love and look forward to these changes.  Any news whatsoever concerning when you'll be able to get to these beauties?  

sincerely,

Erelas

I do love you guys, but in all honesty the livestream/s is/are completely pointless, at least for me, until you can speak freely of the whole impact which this "Warframe and Shares" decision will have on you and the game.

Not going to ask questions about it, just pointing out that it's impossible to get hyped and happy if one fears that Warframe pretty much poisoned itself while saying that it can handle it...

I was originally going to ask when you planned to make the glaive weapons reasonably throwable while they are equipped, but with the last hotfix improving that greatly, I would like to thank y'all instead. It's still not perfect, but it is a huge improvement and much more usable. Thank you.

When rolling RNG rewards and then leaving the mission we get to retain all those rewards. eventually with all the boxcars we have rolled, players become extremely powerful after accumulating huge hoards. What is being done to lessen the power disparity.

It's been going around the forum that only frames that came out before Vauban will be primed, but I've also heard that that's not the case and that only those frames are GUARANTEED to get primed. Is there any hope for my beloved Nekros Prime?

When can we expect to see some kind of rework to make certain frames more useful in dealing damage at higher levels? Ember as of right now is almost useless in high level survival, just to mention one.

Well, maybe she could have some sort of ability that allows her to live long enough while near the enemy for her DoT abilities to do fair damage? I think a name like "overheat" would suit it.

Since we can't talk about PWE directly, can we do it in a roundabout way:

Any news on monetization 2.0? Specifically, the size of condoms and amount of lube you project we'll need for when it comes?

Anything and everything about update 14 and it's progress since the last dev stream.

Information on the expected arrival of the new frame.

What if instead of genetic hunting traits for the kubrows we give them mods/something similar? That way no one can complain about only having one kubrow that just finds items or only sneaks because you can change that with the help of mods/something interchangeable.

So... now that the threadnaught is not up for discussion, can I have a response to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/242366-devstream-30-an-unexpectedly-large-blow-to-my-hopes-for-the-game/#entry2813347'>this thread?

It has gone weeks without any real discussion, but I'd like to see any sort of definitive road map for the game's development you can give. I do not mean "Here's what is coming up *insert odds and ends of newish content here.*" I mean "We recognize problems a), b), c), and are going to go about fixing them in these ways. We do not recognize d) as a problem because of these reasons." 

Please give us some avenues for response to unsatisfactory responses so that we can keep critical discussion going. For example:

Community: Band-Aid mods are very annoying solutions to problems that should otherwise be properly fixed!

DE: Band-Aid mods don't exist because they have a specific purpose.

Community: ... Yes, well, so do Band-Aids. What we're trying to tell you is that purpose is a bad one.

Lastly... when are you guys going to stop delaying balance changes in favor of working on the latest update, and start making smaller, but fluid tweaks to Weapons and Warframes in a manner that befits a beta?

We're here to give you feedback on how balance is working out. We can tell you very quickly if a change was too much, just right, or not enough. You guys hotfix this game very regularly, so any problems will get sorted out rather quickly. Keep in mind that there are always going to be at least two voices among the community regarding balance. "Yes, the Ogris and Penta have too much ammo!" or "No, ammo is irrelevant, because the drawback is self-damage!" 

Neither of these voices is absolutely right. You guys need to do what the rest of the community does, and pick a side. You're the devs. You get to do that. None of the changes you make are going to make everybody happy. 

It's all well and good to say "After U14." But the fact of the matter is that after U14 will be fixing the immediate issues with U14. After those are sorted out, it's time to work on U15. Wash, rinse, repeat. I get that there are "priorities" that shelve fixing mods like Rifle Aptitude and the like. It's dispiriting when those priorities are always new content that is months away, though. I don't think development will fall apart if you leave the helm for half a day to change some numbers. 

I'm curious, do you guys plan to go back and modify some of the existing prime frames? I ask this because all the recent primes have had unique models and slight upgrades to the original, yet the first two primes are just reskins with an extra polarity.

On the topic of Kubrows, will there be a quick way to 'refresh' them. It was said in the last stream that you wouldn't be able to bring them on every mission and they'd need occasional breaks. While that's fine is this break going to be one mission, or multiple missions? I'm sure most people want to always have their Kubrow with them.

Also small question about the weird Oberon/Hydroid tabbard bug, it's been here throughout multiple bug fixes yet it's not been addressed. It seems to only happen when someone else in a lobby uses a Hydroid. Unless it's only on some computers.

Hey DE! You know I love you!!!!

Q's:

The old: Cloth effects return on certain parts of hydroid / added to frost + any other old frames that we're going to have them?

--Stance mods: Any plans to ever add distinct animations or actual combos to the one's that don't matter that are listed such as - the jump attack, slide attack, and wall attack for every weapon stance? (IE. The glaive animation that Steve mentioned several dev streams ago he talked about being able to jump, throw the glaive Into the ground and sort of follow that up with some sort of slam attack that brought your warframe to the glaive.

--Some wall attacks are insanely slow and very hard to use while the others - (swords/hands and feet weapons) actually increase mobility to the point where I couldn't live without them now. (I don't expect to fly a mile with the jatt, but a insane ground slam would be sweet!

--Any solid plans on being able to hip-fire our pistol for something like base dmg-- at the expense of our combo meter (aka. When you shoot- if you had a melee combo going- it drops immediately. This would make it much easier to bust turrets / laser trapped doors / cameras.

--Oberon is seriously one of my favorite frames, but extremely lackluster as far as a healing frame (almost useless when compared to trinity even after her blessing rework) anything on his rework yet?

The New:

-- One of the devs/coordinators mentioned faster updates for the ps4 in the works right after 13.7 was

Submitted for cert. Anything at all you can provide regarding the plan for this yet?

-- The new Frame- any more news to reveal!? Her Name? What exactly she is and how exactly she makes lockers eat things? Plz clarify/expand if possible!

-- will ps4 be receiving the iliac armor set/sayandana or the venka before U14? (I know these weren't in 13.7 but thought maybe thrown in to the ps4 build)

What about the event? Before or after U14? I am assuming after which :((( - because I honestly am going to be in my ship breeding infested kubrows with Alad V.

-- Any progress to reveal on the new contested dark sector mode/ any spectre improvements/tweaks?

-- J3 Golem progress + that awesome infested corpus tile set being integrated onto Xini when?

-- with Valkyrs hysteria rework, will she still have complete immunity? Immunity to damage seems excessive with those INSANE combo's. Any comments?

-- dmg scaling with combo multiplier fix when?

--Last but not least--

Can I have a job as a video editor? No? Ok then how about a sound design person-

No? Ok then a Janitor!? I will mop the floors until they bleed! You won't find a more qualified Janitor in all of Canada!

I have the 5 forma'd mop-prime! *Downside*-- (Occasionally slings old our mop water on unsuspecting employees when it sees concepts/hears ideas it doesn't approve of)

Haha j/k :-)

In all

Seriousness.... (SNIPER BUFFS WHEN!?)

TY as always DE! U guys rock!!!!

-Ryan K.

-Crackle2012(PSN)

-Quatto87(PC)

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

I have question regarding Kubrows. Now i know you said that if you don't take care of kubrow then they'll  die or their skill level will go down.  So you go on a vacation and come back log into game and find out that while you were enjoying, your pixel friend died due to you not logging in. (Or is it that dying or skill level going down is based on every day you login and not on same system as daily reward like if you don't log in at all you will lose the progress and have to start over), More info on this issue will be appreciated.

And about kubrows getting worse each mission, all i am going to say is that if that's the case then why are we even getting kubrows in first place (besides xp probably) if they get tired with every mission?

There was a thread created right after devstream 30 or 31 talking about this same issue.

Say-zer    
Ta-Ri-Us