Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

I asked about this in a thread I made, but I'll go ahead and ask it here.

Recently a certain game was released on Steam, and I realized that Warframe is just a better version of the same game, but there was one thing I liked about it; you could freely customize your weapons with stocks, barrels, clips, sights, ammo, etc. Granted some of this is already addressed by the existence of certain mods, I think it'd be cool to actually see a model difference on the weapon itself for these upgrades. I want my Soma + silencer PLZ!

Any thoughts?

i want to have my self a grand finale on 4th of july but i dont want to pay 15 plat for it maybe sell them for credits casue i baught it a few times and its great and way better than that little sparkler for 5,000 credits i want to have my self a big bang

Tenno, please be aware that the following thread addresses all things Warframe & Shares that we can speak to at this time. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256374-re-warframe-shares-late-response-is-late

From a player relationship perspective, I think it would be quite useful for Steve to simply reiterate the content of that thread on the livestream. It certainly makes sense that PR and contractual obligations limit what can be said.

That acknowledged, I would certainly urge the team to push legal and PR to allow them to elaborate on their answer at least a little more tomorrow. Even hearing the team's feelings on not being able to share more would help maintain that empathic link with the team so essential to the Warframe community and to people's impressions of DE.

Additionally, I have a question on the PC/PS4 connection:

We've heard that there is a hold-up with Sony on doing PC to PS4 account migration. After playing Warframe frequently on PC for about 7 months, I've recently switched to predominantly playing PS4, simply to play with friends. I don't mind starting from scratch (well, maybe I mind a little) in finding mods, building weapons and frames, and re-earning mastery ranks. But it's such a bummer that all event-related items (badges, event mods, event and anniversary weapons) are now locked away only on my PC account. Is there any chance that, even if complete migration is impossible, there might be a way to link accounts that unlocks time-limited event items on both sides if the events have already run their course on both platforms?

Thanks much!

Tenno, please be aware that the following thread addresses all things Warframe & Shares that we can speak to at this time. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256374-re-warframe-shares-late-response-is-late

Which is absolutely nothing, the statement Steve made on that topic is completely void of any meaningful information.

The only thing I'm expecting out of this and the coming dev-streams is the addition of the LotteryFrame and the RouletteGun.

Edited by Ayraclus

In one of the Devstreams, you mentioned that the warframe stances (noble and agile) would not be bound to a single warframe anymore and be made available to every other frame, what happened to that? Is it still a thing and if yes, when do you think it will happen?

Edited by loln8tr

Will there be an easier way to message or join others in the chat? I often try to message other players on the recruiting tab and find that it is rather difficult to PM them because I have to search for their name among the huge list of player names.

Question:
What is going to be done about game optimization and the steadily climbing minimum requirements to actually play the game (hardware wise, I mean?) Before Melee 2.0 came in, I could play this game for hours without my computer overheating.  Now, a 25 minute survival SOLO kills it (minimum graphics and everything).  

Are there any plans to finally define weapon tiers and their expected performance baselines? Are you going to clearly communicate them to us so that we can provide accurate feedback that is not based on "gut feeling" (aka "waaah a lot of players use it so it's op waaaah")?

Will we ever see more cosmetics and more functionable rooms for the dojo? Right now it feels like all you need is the research rooms, reactors and a place to do your trading. The cosmetic rooms are nice, don't get me wrong, I just feel there needs to be more of a reason to use them other then "they just look cool"

Edited by Aerothorn01

Question 3.  Can we get idle animations for melee aswell? - Or to differ depending on the stance mod.

I made a small thread talking about this idea. Would it be possible to give stances actual idle stances to represent the combat styles of each, and to improve the fluency in between combos and idle stance? (Ex: The current Nikana idle represents the use of iaido in Tranquil Cleave, while Decisive Judgment could have an idle stance that shows the use of kendo.)

Edited by Kentusa

I want to say something about the Dojos.

There are some issues with the emblems on the banners that were essential to some rooms (observatory and trophy room for example). Can ou make it to show your Clans emblem?

And there is also a problem with some decoration and the gardens. The trees can not be placed in the rooms or the gardens. And you can not place any decoration in the big autumn garden. 

It would be nice if someone takes care of it because I want to be able to place these trees.

Is it possible to create a decoration type, where you can sit on? (Or a place in the dojo where the Kubrows have access to?)

I hope for responses

Is there ANYTHING being done about issues with Strict NAT, "Failed to join session", etc.? This has been going on since the beginning...

EDIT: Another question... Is it possible to make Carrier's loot toggle-able? I just don't want my Carrier to be looting energy orbs after I've been disrupted since I won't gain any energy for a short period of time.

Edited by Irritating

Can we get more specifics regarding the maintenance, customization and use of the Kubrows and have there been any changes made based on feedback? A lot of people are concerned with how we will have to take care of them (if it'll be a constant lookout or not) and the forceful ditching of a pet you have to bond with in order to get the 'version' you want.

How is the implementation of the new enemy units going?

Any more details we can get on the new warframe?

Any plans of what could be implemented after the Kubrows are out? More organic lifeform pets? Proxies ala Zanuka/Hyena or similar?

question about battle part of parkour mechanics.

we can shoot while running the wall, while sliding the wall, while sliding zip line and we can do melee attack from the wall, but this would be awesome to cling by the edge of the wall and shoot - I think this would be cool-ninja-parkour-stealth feature*! and mb some cooperative parkour animations, as help in climbing. what do you think about this?

(* first two weeks of playing I thought game has this feature, but it was a bug :D )

Can you please address and talk more about what is going on with Perfect World?  I have seen the destroy so many games with their lottery boxes and other money grubbing schemes that I can't in good conscience support any game under their name.  They corrupt and destroy everything they touch.

Can we please have a token system for void drops?

Can you talk more about the thing with having more to do with our prime parts that you guys mentioned in the last stream?

Can you guys talk about how the Focus system has changed from your original vision and when we might see it in game? veteran players at or near the top mastery rank like myself really want something new in the end game to sink our teeth into.

Can you guys please fix the Warlord demotion problem? it's been over a year now.

1 - What is the intent behind the melee damage nerf while invisible? Is it intended that the damage boost is only on the first hit? That REALLY hurts melee viability in high-end content due to the large hp pools encountered. A suggestion would be to double melee damage all across the board and then reduce the stealth multiplier from 4x to 2x.

2 - Would a Melee "Multi-strike" mod be a feasible way for the across the board melee damage increase?

3 - I rarely use channeling since my energy is better spent on abilities. Has the channeling system worked out to your satisfaction?

After 3 weeks playing the game, one of the things I noticed is severely lacking is a way to buy / sell items on an auction house.  Trading is ok, but it limits trading to people who are playing at the same time and makes finding a trade partner less than efficient.

My suggestion:

1a.  Add an Auction House room that can be built in a Dojo.

1b.  Add a central hub planet where Tenno can gather from anywhere and add the Auction House there.

2.  Expand the Inbox to allow players to receive trade legal items or platinum.  Limit number of items that can be received before receiving any more.

3.  Ability to browse the Auction House by category, search by item name, search by player

Really, if you are familiar with FFXI, that auction house would be a good fit with the addition of price history.

This will make exchanging platinum for trade items much easier and create an in-game economy instead of it being in chat.

Edited by (PS4)LunaticGunner

Do you think we have enough weapons for now, and what about power creep? I'm all for new stuff, but from someone who owns nearly every weapon... there are plenty enough for the time being; seeing as the majority of them are worthless. A new player can just grab a boltor prime and they're set.