Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

1)- Are you ever going to let us add as many Loadouts as we want and name them whatever we want? ( Instead of the infamous A, B & C loadouts :| )

2)- Are you going to add the Vacuum ability to other sentinels? or maybe make it a default Warframe feature? 

this has been asked for: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255202-add-vacuum-ability-to-all-sentinels-by-default-suggestion-thread/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/233840-please-make-carriers-vacuum-default-on-all-frames/?hl=%2Bcarrier+%2Bvacuum

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/233809-all-sentinels-should-have-vacuum-mod-available-to-use-and-carrier-should-carry-and-restore-a-certain-amount-of-ammo-as-its-special-power/?hl=%2Bcarrier+%2Bvacuum

Edited by -CM-Hunter

Whenever a new update occurs and more new weapons are added I go into a "I want that gun!" kinda phase. Unfortonately, I cant really do much about that since I usually run out of weapon slots. Will there be a way to be able to get extra weapon slots, perhaps in a form of a blueprint you need to build or be able to buy 1 weapon slot for a certain amount of credits?

Will the graphics ( PhysX type system ) ever be released on to the consol versions of Warframe?

Both the Xbone and PS4 use AMD GPUs, so no. (PhysX is nVidia only.)

And a question for the devs:

Regarding Excalibur Prime, instead of re-releasing him, would you guys consider making him tradable? A lot of players (myself included) absolutely love using Excalibur, and would love to have Excalibur Prime, but can't, since we signed up too late or for whatever reason.

Edited by AsagiBoogers

-What's the status with the focus system? I know it won't save the game from being "empty" in-between updates, but it might be a new end-game alternative to "forma". 

-Are you currently working on any way of improving the chat system? Like sending messages to other players (like Stalker,Lotus; so the message stays after logging on/off) or making the chat system a bit more complex.

Edited by Psychen

Is there ANYTHING being done about issues with Strict NAT, "Failed to join session", etc.? This has been going on since the beginning...

EDIT: Another question... Is it possible to make Carrier's loot toggle-able? I just don't want my Carrier to be looting energy orbs after I've been disrupted since I won't gain any energy for a short period of time.

No need to do anything about it, since there is no issue if you open up your ports properly - or rather make an extra bandwidth (pppoe) connection on your PC. Unless you are talking about consoles, would have no idea there.

With player ships coming will it be possible to have individual extractions for survival missions?  I know that as a high ranking player we should help new players, but sometimes i just want to remain in a survival longer then 5 minutes and i know that a lot of other players feel that way also.

It seems as though the game does not migrate the host to the person with the best connection; is there anything being done to help with the connectivity issues?

Will we finally be able to demote people in clans who are at the "warlord" rank? The founder of the clan should at least have this power or allow a few other warlords the combined power to demote someone. 

Question:

Have you read topics such as the one made by theGreatZamboni suggesting a reworking of the skill tree system to be back in the game, potentially solving the majority of the issues with Mods 2.0, and if so, would you consider overhauling the mod system to a similar albeit better thought out version of Mods 1.0 with mods returning to only adding utility, while frames have a skill tree deciding Power Strength / Duration / Range etc through a limited point system?

vv Zamboni's excellent thread vv

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/137875-a-complete-rework-of-the-foundation-of-warframe/

This is also the ONLY question on my mind right now. Zamboni's thread is downright brilliant.

Whenever a new update occurs and more new weapons are added I go into a "I want that gun!" kinda phase. Unfortonately, I cant really do much about that since I usually run out of weapon slots. Will there be a way to be able to get extra weapon slots, perhaps in a form of a blueprint you need to build or be able to buy 1 weapon slot for a certain amount of credits?

The solution would be, to farm void/prime-parts for about a week and sell them afterwards in the community-market, that you can find in the trading chat.

You might be able to get 5 plat for some pieces or depending on the piece itself even 30+. I do not really know the rarest pieces but my guess would be, that loki-prime parts(and the other recently added prime-thingys) are the rarest as of now so aiming to get those would be ideal.

Edited by Megakruemel

No need to do anything about it, since there is no issue if you open up your ports properly - or rather make an extra bandwidth (pppoe) connection on your PC. Unless you are talking about consoles, would have no idea there.

I am still getting "Failed to join session" even after forwarding all my ports.

I also play Warframe in an apartment where internet is included, but I have no access to a router where I can forward my ports, so I'm getting Strict NAT there.

Question 1:

Any news on possible player made content in any form? Such as players making skins and/or other cosmetics etc that could be added to the market?

Question 2:

Related to above question, you spoke of pehaps having a competition where players could design skins, any news on this? What did the art-team say?

Question 3: How about the idle animations you spoke of long ago. You were going to look into the possibility of buying idle animations from other frames as "cosmetics". Like putting Loki's idle on Excalibur etc.

Thanks!

Edited by Larsurus

Is there a possibility of a custom warframe...where u choose abilities and characteristics from different frames that you have currently unlocked in ur inventory...

My good sir, I do believe that you are referring to the Stalker.

Q1: Awhile ago, you asked the Design Council to come up with ideas for generic Warframe mods, as well as opinions on the topic as a whole. Were there any submissions that intrigued you? With player feedback on the concept, will you proceed? What are your thoughts?

Q2: For awhile now, there has been talk about diversifying the Corpus with female enemy types on the forum. I believe there have been a few instances of it being mentioned as something being looked at. Is there any news on this? Would it be possible to see some concepts being worked on, if any?

The biggest concern I have is the issues concerning PW and their potential acquisition of Warframe. There was a 5000 plus response thread voicing the concerns of the matter and it should be addressed in some fashion. To have the largest thread these forums have seen locked and hidden is suspicious at best.

*Edit: I understand there has been a statement released saying that DE cannot make an actual statement. This does not shed light or address the matter in anyway. The shear amount of concern, posts, petitions, articles on the matter deserves a better response.

it's a Legal thing, they aren't going to get sued over some stubborn kids like you trying to pry info out of them.

Hey guys so here's my question 

So i've been using the Nikana and have seen the Dragon Nikana in use and it's by far the greatest weapon in the game especially in the hands of Ash. So my question is will there be an Ash prime and Prime Nikana + Dragon Nikana update and if so when? 

Could we get some sort of update to Daily rewards? I think you shouldn't either get xp to weapons etc. if it's already at max rank, however, you could A) Give it to other weapon in same weapon category (Ex. Next weapon you put will get the xp) B) Give it to other weapon on different weapon category (Ex. From primary to secondary etc) or C) Reroll the daily reward (or maybe give credits, even though older players might not like that, who knows)

Just my 2 cents here, i sure hope it would change

We've seen some UI teasing for the new UI that is coming, but we have only been shown the non-mission UI (ex star map, arsenal, market, etc etc) Does this mean that the in mission UI is staying the same/not being worked on? Or is there just nothing to be shown at this time?

Rebecca I have a strange question. Is it possible an organisation of Warframe players to gather big sum of money and buy a share of DE in order to ensure your free from PWE influence future? :) This is just an idea but its never a bad thing to ask right? :D I just think that many players are still on edge about PWE, including me. We know you said that its safe and you will continue to be who you are, but I really think that I we can make a movement like that and if we can became your partners I think we will be happy to support your independence even more. Still as I said its just an idea and I don't know much about economics but we all want your freedom because we love Warframe and DE and we want you guys to continue being independent. :)

With that said I will ask my dev stream questions now. :)

1. Could you give us more info on the new frame.

2. Could you give us more info about Kubrow personalities and tell us more about how much time it will need to hatch and how long till it grows up?

3. Is there new info about the factions that we don't know much about at this moment? - The Red Veil and The Oracles of Saturn?

4. Will they have their own units like the Grineer and the Corpus?

Thanks in advance for the answers. :)

Any plans to tone down the ridiculous "power explosion" where mods add (in some cases) +7000% damage-per-second to some weapons? No matter what you try to do to "Endgame" Enemies, they will always be either too easy, or they will be bullet sponges because you're trying to balance around every weapon being as powerful as a tactical nuke in comparison to the base weapon with no mods.

Any plans to address this problem so that you can actually properly balance the game as a whole?

(3rd devstream in a row I've asked this..)