Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health Found On Levels

nauxwarr

I play with a Real life friend a lot. He does not really want to post this so I will. We have not gotten very far in thte game, but so far we have noticed that the majority or the time, most of the found health is near the end of the level. Not at the end of the level at the last room that has enemies, but in the last room just before your departure. I would suggest you rearrange the code for health and spread them out more over the entire level.

I have always actually thought that complaints about game being too easy and weapons being overpowered was just "hey, just stop dropping ammo, health, and energy orbs. FIXED". Bring your own drops or stay home.

I have no idea why DE went with orb drops rather then some built in, frame related, meta-game mini-mechanic, like (oh crap now I need to make something up) err ... go near a err ... broken sparking panel and err...  press X? Hey stop staring at me, I'm trying here.

Never liked it, never will. Feels like I'm playing Quake. I liked how Global Agenda did it. I'm not saying its a bad system, far from it, just saying it feels much less logical then it should be, and anyway, we have Health and Energy packs. Just make those. A LOT of those, and all your worries are over, no need to rely on the RNG Gods.