Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solution For Stance Farming And New Player Experience

b4timert

I hate farming all these new hard to get mods. 

so my solution is give them to players after they completed a mastery level test.

This will motivate players go past lv 8 and to get all frames and weapons and will give us a alternative to farming them.

if they want a dubble or the mod before the reward they can always farm it or trade/ buy it.

it will also mean new player will get the stance mods making their weapons more usefull.

I played with a few low ranked players and all weapon they use are their melee and nothing else.

it can beused to help direct new players in buy weapons or

alternatively lv 1 mastery lv give u a serration, hornet strike, pressure point and point blank mods.

This also mean less farming and doing what we want since exp can earned in any mission.

it will also mean peaple that play solo can also get these stance mods since solo playing is less effective in farming mods.

feel free to post any alternative solution 

I'd prefer that with the upcoming quests, stances were changed to quest rewards. The quests would be sort of "training" to learn the stance.

EDIT: I don't know if it would work since they have already been released like they have. This could be taken even further, restricting the fusing of the stance mods and you'd have to do more quests in the same chain to rank up the stance, learning new combos and gaining more mod points.

Edited by Naftal

Farming's part of the experience.

Leave it as is.

i was just thinking the rewards should be mods like Gleaming Talon and Crimson Devish. 

U will still need to farm(exp) it can take a while to get to high lv.

-also theres is currently no motivatiion to go past lv 8