Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutation

Taikaponi

Why do we get common and uncommon mods when transmutating 4 rare mods? There are already so many useless rare mods diluting the drop tables. *cough* abilities *cough* I'd like to see the old system back when we only got rare mods when transmutating 4 rare mods.

I'd like to see some of the fluff cleared out mostly, but considering you can get like 6 flows(possible exaggeration) in a nekros fueled conflict run seems like it'd ruin the "Hey, you know what you need to go do? Hunt everything so you can feel like a big man/woman when you finally get the shinies" part of the game(flawed as some people say it is, it's still a somewhat important part of gameplay)

Who transmutes for any other reason than to clear out duplicates and pretend it's worth it because of the chance at tradebait, anyways?

Transmuting has been a far more effective way to get rare stance mods then hunting has proven to be.

AFAIK, ability mods aren't actually in the transumute table anymore.

And it does go both ways - you can get uncommon/rare from transmuting 4 commons.  It's rare though.

• 2 weeks later...

Transmuting has been a far more effective way to get rare stance mods then hunting has proven to be.

And it does go both ways - you can get uncommon/rare from transmuting 4 commons.  It's rare though.

I got 1 rare mod, 1 uncommon and 8 common mods from transmuting 40 rare mods. Somethings wrong here. I guess I'm just lucky, right?

That depends on luck. I get more uncommon/common mods then rares.

I'd rather have the old transmutation where you get abilities. At least all mods were guarenteed rare. The ability mods could be used again in transmutation. You can't do jack with uncommon/common mods.