Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor Prime Build

AdyStryke

Question

9 answers to this question

Im a fan of damage over proc rate, so I'd use the 90% elementals over the event mods any day.

Technically, 

I only want max dps

means that you would want to be using Speed Trigger, but I don't like the sustainability unless also using Ammo Mutation.

A typical void build would be SC/Serr/HCal, 180% Corrosive, 90% cold, and either the two corrosive event mods, or Speed Trigger and Ammo Mut.

Im a fan of damage over proc rate, so I'd use the 90% elementals over the event mods any day.

Technically, 

means that you would want to be using Speed Trigger, but I don't like the sustainability unless also using Ammo Mutation.

A typical void build would be SC/Serr/HCal, 180% Corrosive, 90% cold, and either the two corrosive event mods, or Speed Trigger and Ammo Mut.

Just cause you shot more doesn't mean higher dps.

Just cause you shot more doesn't mean higher dps.

DPS is generally accepted to be the acronym for Damage per Second. If OP intended to ask about Damage per Shot he/she would need to specify.

As for the efficacy of Speed Trigger - it provides about the same DPS bump as Heavy Caliber does, so it's going to be worth at least 25% more DPS than any other mod choice.