Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamma Warframe Made Up

(PSN)awesomea123

So for a long time now i have loved everything and anything about warframe. Now as long as i have played this game, ive noticed one thing. There isnt a warframe based on radiation damage. There is mag for magnetic damage, there is saryn for viral/corrosive damage, but what about radiation? So ive come up with a male warframe named Gamma because in radiation there are gamma rays. I dont know it kind of just fit the name so no hate comments on the creation of the name! Now if my idea actually moves on to warframe creators, i see Gamma as being an offensive/support type with lower defensive capabilities. So here are the stats and abilities of Gamma and they may not be perfect or make any sense so just leave in the comments what you think could change.

Gamma Stats: Health- 75

Power- 150

Armor- 75

Shield Capacity- 100

Sprint Speed- 1.1

Stamina- 100

Gamma's Abilities: 1st- (25 Energy)- Radiate: Gamma emits an electromagnetic wave from his hand damaging any enemies within the radius of the wave. Deals instant damage then leaves enemies in a confused state. (I pictured this as volts shock but in a wave appearance instead. Volts shocks deals damage on impact then creates a paralysis affect. Gamma's radiate would deal damage on impact as well but instead give off the confusion affect for 8/11/13/15 seconds.)

2nd- (50 Energy)- Fission: Gamma splits the atoms in his surroundings causing Gamma's weapons equipped to deal radiation damage for a limited time. (Works as saryn's contagion but instead gives radiation damage into all weapons instead of just melee. Lasts 10/13/17/20 seconds)

3rd- (75 Energy)- Electrosmog: Gamma deploys a globe of electromagnetic smog dealing radial damage to enemies near the globe or inside it. (Now heres the cool part!) Friendly tenno that enter the globe and stay inside get their weapons to deal radiation damage multiplied by 5. (Globe has same appearance as frost's snow globe but instead more of a red/yellow color. Globe lasts 15/30/45/60 seconds.)

4th- (100 Energy)- Explosion: Gamma stores all of his radial strength and literally drops a nuclear explosion dealing massive damage to all enemies leaving ones that survive in a burning state for a short amount of time. (Thought the animation to this could literally be a mushroom cloud exploding out of Gamma's body.)

So of course all abilities can be enhanced with mods and if you find nonsense in any of the abilities just leave a comment below and ill be sure to read over it.

I like the idea, but this seems with what your saying to be a copy cat of many of the frames already. Yes there are a few things added to this (ex. the radiation damage in side the "globe" of smog).  But for the most part this is a effort to make something plausible. Also for the ultimate if it to look like a animation of a already made frame i would say Valkyr she has an amazing ultimate casting animation. This would work really well with his ultimate that being that he would have the mushroom cloud come from when he unleashes his power and therefore releasing  the nuke. He charges in himself and lets it all out in a chest thrusting motion which in turn emits a wave of the radiation which in turn has the cloud form in him and slowly get bigger.  

Doesn't Nova already deal radiation damage, or is that just me? Plus as much as I like the idea of a Gamma warframe this sounds allot like the Nova we already have except if you tweak some of her skills. Nuclear explosions ring a bell? However I do think its in the right direction of a new warframe but I'm not too sure how radiation damage is going to work with "friendly-fire", that might be tuff.

Doesn't Nova already deal radiation damage, or is that just me? Plus as much as I like the idea of a Gamma warframe this sounds allot like the Nova we already have except if you tweak some of her skills. Nuclear explosions ring a bell? However I do think its in the right direction of a new warframe but I'm not too sure how radiation damage is going to work with "friendly-fire", that might be tuff.

Nah nova is supposed to be antimatter.