Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutor Still Immune To All Dmg?

SinergyX

Question

So i was happy doing a 2 man defense, wave 17, still easy going.

Untill a Prosecutor pops up that is vunerable to ice dmg. Whatever we trew at em, all we had was 0 dmg. I doing Viral/magnetic (both got ice component), he had fire and explosion, together with base stuff like slash/impact (dual zoren and that big blade thing).

Whats the catch in this? I believe patchnotes said something about em, but we basicly had to quit the Defense because he simply wouldnt go down. (other option was to let him destroy the thing).

Edited by SinergyX

11 answers to this question

They also aren't immune to all forms of melee dmg, so that's one way to solve the problem when using combined elements.

Not true, prosecutors are vulnerable to slash damage, that's why they seem to be affected by all melee but you could see they receibe no damage from Fang Prime.

They only take damage from their appropriate uncombined element.

Your best bet is to have a weapon (or frame) for each element or carry a weapon that has a guaranteed base element proc (Acrid, Embolist, Castanas, Stinger). Those weapons can be used for 2 different Prosecutors each. For example, load up an Acrid with Corrosive/Fire. The Fire damage hurts Fire Prosecutors, and the Toxic proc from Acrid will hurt Toxic Prosecutors.

Not true, prosecutors are vulnerable to slash damage, that's why they seem to be affected by all melee but you could see they receibe no damage from Fang Prime.

They are immune to Slash damage as of a recent update :(

As i said, i have Dual Zoren, wich deals considerable ammount of slash damage (offcourse modded), when i ran dry on my guns i wacked him for about 5 minutes, remains 0 dmg taken. We had one earlier, wich was a fire one i believe, he went down in just a few seconds.

This last guy however never went below 90% health (we still had no idea what exactly did dmg to him).

They only take damage from their appropriate uncombined element.

Your best bet is to have a weapon (or frame) for each element or carry a weapon that has a guaranteed base element proc (Acrid, Embolist, Castanas, Stinger). Those weapons can be used for 2 different Prosecutors each. For example, load up an Acrid with Corrosive/Fire. The Fire damage hurts Fire Prosecutors, and the Toxic proc from Acrid will hurt Toxic Prosecutors.

They are immune to Slash damage as of a recent update :(

Link to that info? didn't find it and checked each 13.x patch

Link to that info? didn't find it and checked each 13.x patch

It was unlisted, as a surprising amount of changes are. Whether it was initially a bug or it's a bug now, I don't know.

I tried helping some buddies farm some Delta Beacons right after 13.9 came out, but my Dread no longer dealt any damage at all. I wasn't the only one unable to hurt them with Slash, either.