Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firestorm For Secondary Weapons Needs To Happen.

piece5

Especially considering the addition of the angstrum. Firestorm Wasserstein for 3 weapons, considering secondaries have 3 explosive types (castanas, Stug, angstrum) it is about time we got one. Or at the very least make firestorm equip able on secondaries to help RNG less hectic and full of mods.

-1 I don't agree with Firestorm to begin with, however I do recognize that it has a place in the game. Giving it to secondaries, which already are the strongest weapons is not the right direction Warframe should be headed in. Less damage, more variety for that damage is what we need.

nope, secondaries are enough powerful

-1 I don't agree with Firestorm to begin with, however I do recognize that it has a place in the game. Giving it to secondaries, which already are the strongest weapons is not the right direction Warframe should be headed in. Less damage, more variety for that damage is what we need.

Secondaries aren't very powerful if you want to Crowd Control. My castanas can at most stun 5 enemies. Adding firestorm does not increase their damage, but their blast radius, thus allowing for CC. Some mod for pure OP damage, some for CC. Thus, we need firestorms.

I don't really understand wanting CC on secondaries when many primaries can handle that. And yes secondaries can be extraordinarily powerful when looking at raw damage mods. As for the angstrum, magnum force actually works quite well and serves as a damage boost as well as a wider radius rockets. 

I don't really understand wanting CC on secondaries when many primaries can handle that. And yes secondaries can be extraordinarily powerful when looking at raw damage mods. As for the angstrum, magnum force actually works quite well and serves as a damage boost as well as a wider radius rockets.

Primaries can also run out of ammo REALLY REALLY fast. When I first got my soma, I was out I ammo instantly. Also, it's nice when playing with four people to have one person in a CC role, ie Vauban, phage/soma/penta/boar and castanas/angstrum plus an Aoe knockdown melee like orthos or ether reaper. Makes missions hella easier.