Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

• Fixed an issue with Specter's firing rate on the Tigris being incorrect.

:/

i'll see how it is now, but chances are, i'm never going to use Pokemon ever again.

Tigris was the only way they could be useful or fun to use. now, they're just dumb AI waddling around not being effective, or being silly enough to be worth crafting.

oh well, another mechanic that gets drowned into uselessness then. i want to use them, but i want them to be fun to use, not just something to toss out because i can. 

tl;dr - Pokemon are too bland to be worth using.

40 minutes of pure pain onT4 Survival... 5 Steady Hands, +30 Rare 5 Cores, lot's of exp, some really expensive blueprints (I mean, REALLY EXPENSIVE) and what do I see at the end? nothing, just dust, I would be pleased if you just do something about that $#¡7, really pleased.

Fixed an issue with Specter's firing rate on the Tigris being incorrect.

There goes my future plans for farming rare mods.

If you're going to do this, you better make our mods actually affect our specters, and make U14 awesome enough to make me forget this anguish.

Don't cry. Devs must change firing rate in Tigris because guys with Tigris is weaker than the clone with the Tigris.

2. And Tigris in clone shooting faster from Tigris in player = This is unnaceptable and Devs fix this. Greet Devs.

Cant help but see anyone complaining about a fixed game-breaking bug or whining about U14 not being here yet as nothing more than a daycare child. I've worked at a daycare before watching over 4 and 5 year olds, and all these whiners are sounding EXACTLY like little jimmy getting mad cause he didnt get his cookies at snack time before everyone else. Grow up, people!

As for the fixes, great work as always DE for finding the bugs and smashing em out. Far too many other companies would wait for a big patch a month down the line, not you guys. +1 professionalism to you!