Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

What the.....

YOO I want my tigris to do that D:

The day that happens is the day they add a second reloading mod for shotguns that is a nightmare mod.So you can use max both and both Firing rate mods at the same time.  The closest I got to that video was a Boar with maxed normal firing rate and the accelerated blast with a large clip mods.

Edited by genclaymore

Some day. Some day, DE will hotfix basic issues that people actually care about, that have been anticipated until we learned to deal with it, instead of the most random things. Things like having to be in a solo session, zoomed out on the starchart before you can use a key and having your squad be forcibly disbanded when you finish one, instead of just being able to start that bad boy up while the gang's all there and keeping the gang that way afterward. Things like not being able to bulk-buy gear items and bulk-sell useless mods such as Ammo Drum and Tail Wind. Things like not being able to cast your first ability as fast as the animations would lead you to believe (and the list goes on)...

Some day. But not today, not tomorrow, and not any day in the relevant future. No, DE will instead continue to fix completely microscopic things like a single clan's emblem not showing up on all 5 of their Ember Primes, or a weapon being slightly useful, or the weapon being a whole decibel too loud. Why? I have a theory: their priorities are determined by a magic eight-ball being rolled around by a cat kubrow.

EDIT: Oh yeah did I mention how MauveText causes the Clan, Alliance and player conversation tabs to glow yellow (indicating that some PERSON posted something new in that tab)? I mean that's not really annoying and in need of a fix or anything.

They'll fix what is easy to fix, now what is needed to fix for months now.

Bladestorm, Hysteria, animations glitching out, animations being commitments that get you killed, netcode overall, enemy pathfinding AI, etc etc.

My hopes are on U14, but I'm not holding my breath.

I mean, we still have mods in the void that are random per player and vanish after a while. A bit consistency with the rest of the game would be nice, as having to actually explain what I mean with 'mystery mod' when I set a marker on them is annoying.

And about that chat thing, I suggested a complete chat system overhaul a good while ago, with CIty of Heroes as rolemodel. Sadly, that game isn't around anymore, but how it worked is still pretty clearly understandable on their wiki.

Basically it let you make custom channel tabs and add whatever channels you wanted to any and all of them.

No more 'three tabs flash' just because some stupid clan attacks a stupid rail somewhere I don't care about, or some 2k credits alert went off.

It also - get this - kept a chat history in simple txt files. Insane, I know. You could still read up (or prove a conversation to have happened) even after a team dissolved. Simply crazy.

Oh, and, DE, it's perfectly fine to call a hotfix '13.10.x', no need to be shy about it :P

I think RedText outdid himself with the Muldoon.

What About The Log-in Failed Check Your Info Thing DERebecca? Its Really Bugging Us Philippine Tennos Here and The NO DESCRIPTION LAUNCHER That Will Lead To Log-In Failed, Check Your Info Problem..

Im Sorry..I Just cant Go My day Without Playing Warframe..

Is The Servers Down??

Hi, don't know if you're trolling or really just in the dark but I'll explain.

Update14(when it comes) will have the 'being able to start that bad boy up while the gang's all there and keeping the gang that way afterward ' thing you mentioned.

Also the   'not being able to bulk-sell useless mods such as Ammo Drum and Tail Wind'   is actually already possible. Just click sell, double click the bulk mod you wish to sell and it will pop up with the option Sell All. Though bulk-buy is still not a thing yet

Again if you're a troll, not funny. But, if you're just in the dark then here you go.

Damn, you caught me red-handed... Of course I'm not trolling! I'm almost offended that you think I would be this terrible at trolling!

I guess I was in the darkness because I didn't see that info in the Devstreams or notes or anything like that. I think I only meant bulk-buy I think I mentioned bulk-selling only because I haven't done that in so long I wasn't sure that we could. Nonetheless, I stand by my opinion that DE needs to get their priorities straight when it comes to fixes. The keys for example: DE would NEVER directly solve that issue, it's only because they're overhauling ALL the UI again... that they even managed to indirectly address that.

Edited by Novashank

They'll fix what is easy to fix, now what is needed to fix for months now.

Bladestorm, Hysteria, animations glitching out, animations being commitments that get you killed, netcode overall, enemy pathfinding AI, etc etc.

My hopes are on U14, but I'm not holding my breath.

I mean, we still have mods in the void that are random per player and vanish after a while. A bit consistency with the rest of the game would be nice, as having to actually explain what I mean with 'mystery mod' when I set a marker on them is annoying.

And about that chat thing, I suggested a complete chat system overhaul a good while ago, with CIty of Heroes as rolemodel. Sadly, that game isn't around anymore, but how it worked is still pretty clearly understandable on their wiki.

Basically it let you make custom channel tabs and add whatever channels you wanted to any and all of them.

No more 'three tabs flash' just because some stupid clan attacks a stupid rail somewhere I don't care about, or some 2k credits alert went off.

It also - get this - kept a chat history in simple txt files. Insane, I know. You could still read up (or prove a conversation to have happened) even after a team dissolved. Simply crazy.

Oh, and, DE, it's perfectly fine to call a hotfix '13.10.x', no need to be shy about it :P

I've never heard of that, that system sounds ingenious. Dat last bit lol.

yo tengo un problema con el juego no entiendo por que siempre que compro los planos de cual quier cosa armas o warfrade se descaparecen me quitan el dinero y me quitan los materiales esos incluye asta el plano alquien que me pueda ayudar o a solocionar el problema

yo tengo un problema con el juego no entiendo por que siempre que compro los planos de cual quier cosa armas o warfrade se descaparecen me quitan el dinero y me quitan los materiales esos incluye asta el plano alquien que me pueda ayudar o a solocionar el problema

If you want help with your problem it might be better to post in the Spanish part of the forum, that might get your problem addressed quicker.

Spanish Forums: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/132-español/