Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Much Love To Rhino And Less Love To Such Frames As Saryn,trinity....

xXHunterzzzXx

Oberon I could say does need a bit of reworking. His #1 sucks, literally. I have not found an amazing use for it as of yet, which leaves me kind of bummed, and honestly a tad disappointed. However, his other 3? Are amazing as long as you are properly built for them and actually use them in the order they are meant to be used. To me this is as follows: Narrow Corridors? Hallowed Ground + #1 (So useless I don't even know the name). Lots of enemies? Reckogning + Hallowed Ground. Friends low on health? Healing ability + Reckoning for room to breath. 

Oberon could use some work, I agree.

It's Smite, his first one. I enjoy it, cos it's a big blast of energy, but the orbs are weak, and it doesn't do much aside from damage and stumble.

Hallowed Ground, in my opinion, needs a bit of a tweak. It's a little useless sometimes since a lot of enemies just avoid it. If it applied CC, like a slow, then i dunno.

Still useful against Infested, who apparently don't realize the flaming rectangle hurts you.

So Hallowed Ground becomes a carpet, and things die. Which is nice

Because he doesnt have the thats why.. Well if we look at those players whi have that all then their rhino is op so thats the point of the thread =)

I guess you didn't even read your own original post, then.

Or is this more of the same "movement speed is mobility" thing that you continue to be wrong about?

Edited by Moderius

I guess you didn't even read your own original post, then.

Or is this more of the same "movement speed is mobility" thing that you continue to be wrong about?

Read the original post please ,because in this argue you are wrong.. What im trying to say that the drawback rhino had was mobility ,but now its not a drawback ,because of prime version and helmet.

Like you who cant just repeat the drawbacks all i see is damage and speed... And i said that mobility is easily replaced with prime version and helmet ,and the damage scales with roar great

I don't need to reiterate. I'm not going to reiterate. You've made about thirty posts about whining about me not reiterating.

I do not need to prove anything to you. You're fumbling with the burden of proof here, which I think might be a concept a bit above your head. The long and the short of it: You say Rhino is overpowered, then it is up to you to prove that. You are fumbling along trying to force the "prove me wrong or I'm right" line of thought, which is so flawed at this point it's funny, but circling back around to sad pretty quickly.

Do I need to simply this further, he asked rhetorically?

It's your thread, you're making the claims: so you prove something.

Edited by Einde
Made convenient.

Read the original post please ,because in this argue you are wrong.. What im trying to say that the drawback rhino had was mobility ,but now its not a drawback ,because of prime version and helmet.

Did I not just say that mobility and movement speed are two different things?

I did. Did you precede that by saying I didn't read the original post, after directly referencing the original post?

This goes to show exactly how your reading comprehension rates.

Like you who cant just repeat the drawbacks all i see is damage and speed... And i said that mobility is easily replaced with prime version and helmet ,and the damage scales with roar great

Movement speed and mobility aren't really the same thing, when you add in things like actual mobility powers i.e. Tailwind.

I'm a bit iffy about counting Roar as a damage ability, but I can't quite explain it well. 

Roar does more to Rhino's guns and melee weapons than it does to Rhino's abilities. It's the weapons doing half the work. I think I got that right?

You need to understand, being able to fix it does not mean it isn't a drawback, because you need a rare helmet (that is now unobtainable outside of trading) and the prime version of the frame, and then you'd be comparing the Prime version instead of actual Rhino.

Like, take a frame that has low damage, as a drawback. Its drawback is that it doesn't do a lot of damage, see.

Now you put Intensify and Blind Rage on it. It now does average damage. With your logic, this means low damage is no longer a drawback.

I'm really trying to get this to make sense. I'm tired and it's tricky to word it out.

But just because you can put a couple of bandaids on it does not mean it isn't a drawback.

Just because you can add speed to the base amount does not mean it isn't a drawback. See what I'm getting at?

-snip dogg-

I get that it's annoying, but we'd be better off keeping it relatively civil.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I proved everything here mister))) and you just going round and round i just checked the whole thread again ,and cant see what drawbacks you have with him? Thats why im asking what your drawbacks? Lol me not whining im just trying to understand you... You are circling here ,because you dont have any drawbacks with rhino ,and just dont want him to get nerfed... I wrote at the beggining why he is so op ,and the problem -_-

I proved everything here mister))) and you just going round and round i just checked the whole thread again ,and cant see what drawbacks you have with him? Thats why im asking what your drawbacks? Lol me not whining im just trying to understand you... You are circling here ,because you dont have any drawbacks with rhino ,and just dont want him to get nerfed... I wrote at the beggining why he is so op ,and the problem -_-

And we have explained, multiple times, why he ISN'T overpowered.

Then you counter those arguments, with the same response, which we also disprove. Then you counter it again with the same response.

This thread is going around in circles.

And we have explained, multiple times, why he ISN'T overpowered.

Then you counter those arguments, with the same response, which we also disprove. Then you counter it again with the same response.

This thread is going around in circles.

Wasting your time with this one

The goal is not to convert someone. The goal is to expose your opinion.

If you don't like someone's opinion it's fine. You can talk about it, but you don't have to make that guy totally changing his mind by arguing for three hours and being agressive (not the case for some of you guys, don't worry). It's just a matter of opinion, opinion is something you have to respect...

In my case I don't think that Rhino is OP or whatever. But I totally respect OP's opinion. Anyway I think that some frames like Saryn and Ember could use a bit of love too (not really the case for Trinity though), and that's just the main point of the thread.

Lol just write his drawbacks okay last time ,and we wont. We are just arguing about a game lol...

It went beyond a discussion about a frame and turned into a roundabout argument consisting of repetition and poo-flinging.

In my case I don't think that Rhino is OP or whatever. But I totally respect OP's opinion. Anyway I think that some frames like Saryn and Ember could use a bit of love too (not really the case for Trinity though), and that's just the main point of the thread.

Don't forget Oberon :A

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I don't play Rhino. Your entire argument is invalid.

I've already told you, I own 12 frames, and Rhino isn't one of them. You can't read. Your arguments are flawed. Your claims are inaccurate. Your definitions are wrong.

The repetitive, annoying, and intellectually insulting premise that for some reason I, specifically, need to point out Rhino's weaknesses for you, despite other people very clearly and plainly explaining them, is just you attempting to derail the discussion.

Rhino's drawbacks have been explained. I am not going to hold your hand, pat your head, and read them to you like a bedtime story. You started the thread, so read it yourself.

Just a random thought. But what if Iron Skin was a buff to put on allies too, like Roar?

then it wouldn't be selfish, but it still would be a Power you use constantly just because there's no drawbacks, just free Health & side benefits for everyone.

heh, i just thought about this in an interesting way. Iron Skin as it stands - is the most effective form of Healing there is in the game(for just you ofc). with just a short Animation you can slide / be in the air for, you get 2700 EHP on top of your Health/Shields, and for a very cheap cost.

highly bemusing. no Healing Power can compare to all of those convenient factors. the most convenient way to Heal Warframe has! :v

Let's be clear.

I DO NOT support anyone. I am here to keep some kind of peace between users. It means in this case erasing useless, off topic or flamebaiting posts. All I am asking here is to stay somewhat constructive and to respect other's opinion, even if it seems flawed for you.

then it wouldn't be selfish, but it still would be a Power you use constantly just because there's no drawbacks, just free Health & side benefits for everyone.

Understandable, but is it a similar way with other buffs, do you think? Warcry, for example.

Longer animation, but also spammable, buffs allies, debuffs enemies. No real drawback.

Im just gonna leave this topic and go to another about rhino ,because there people say the same.. What i say okey lets finish this bullS#&$ guys its impossible to talk with you ,because no one cant say anything. Only drawbacks i see here is speed ,and damage thats all

Less mobility than mobility-oriented frames, less damage than damage-oriented frames, less CC than CC-oriented frames.

These points have been made in these posts;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/#entry2976181

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/#entry2976235

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-2#entry2976644

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-3#entry2979469

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-3#entry2981198

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-3#entry2988936

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-4#entry2989130

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-4#entry2990426

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-4#entry2990523

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-5#entry2990844

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256628-too-much-love-to-rhino-and-less-love-to-such-frames-as-saryntrinity/page-6#entry2990916

Read through them at your leisure, sir.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I respect all here,but i cant talk with a person who cant say why he is against me really wtf?!?!

I am under no obligation to repeat myself endlessly.

You were the one who demanded I, specifically, stated what weaknesses Rhino had. Right after, this was immediately after somebody else had made a post about that exact thing.

This is nothing about me not explaining myself, because I have been very clear. This is about you pretending nobody has made an argument against you. This is about you either denying the existence of, or completely ignoring the content of, any post that that doesn't agree with you.

Don't lie and say you "respect" anyone here. If you did, you would have read their posts before responding to them. End of story.