Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #35!

[DE]Rebecca

int steveRocks[];steveRocks = new int [100]; // Execution for (int y = 0; y < 100; y++){steveRocks[y] = y + 500;}for (int y = 0; y < 100; y++){System.out.println("Steve Rocks =" +nums[y]);}

your code is redundant and you should feel bad

Ye peasants and yer java... BEHOLD THE ONE TRUE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

#include <assert.h>#include <stdio.h>#include "de_api.h" int steve_rocks = get_steve_rocks(); int main(void) {   assert(steve_rocks);   if(steve_rocks == 1) {printf("Yes, Steve rocks.\n");}   if(steve_rocks == 2) {printf("Steve rocks times two!\n");}   if(steve_rocks == 3) {printf("Steve rocks times three! HL3 CONFIRMED\n");}   return 0;}
Edited by Jeffrey94

your code is redundant and you should feel bad

I know it is and i exactly know what part you're talking about, that's why even i voted your reply up. 

oh and i created below code just so that at least i feel some what good about my programming skills :)

import java.util.Scanner;import javax.swing.JOptionPane;import java.text.DecimalFormat; public class AreaModify {public static void main(String[] args) {// Declarationdouble Area; // Prompt the user to enter a guessDecimalFormat df = new DecimalFormat("###.#");Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in);System.out.print("Please Enter C, S, R to calculate area for Circle, Square, Rectangle or X to Terminate Program:  ");String guess = input.nextLine();System.out.println("You Entered: " + guess); // Check the guess and Solutionwhile (!guess.equals ("x")) {System.out.println("Please enter C, S or R: "); // First IF Statementif(guess.equals("c")){System.out.println("Please enter radius: ");double radius = input.nextInt();Area = 3.14 * radius * radius;JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Your Figure is Circle and the Area is: " + df.format(Area));}// Second IF Statementif (guess.equals("s")){System.out.println("Please enter number of sides: ");double side = input.nextInt();Area = side * side;JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Your Figure is Square and the Area is: " + df.format(Area));}// Third IF Statementif  (guess.equals("r")){System.out.println("Please enter Height and Width: ");double height = input.nextInt();double width = input.nextInt();Area = height * width;JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Your Figure is Rectangle and the Area is: " + df.format(Area));}guess = input.nextLine(); } // end while}//end main()    }// end class 
Edited by SazerTarious

@DERebecca  Your welcome, but watch out for stalker though, after what I said..

I think he's haunting *coughs* ahem.. I mean stalking me!  

*Stalker apears out of nowhere*

STALKER:  WHAT'S UUUUPPP!?  >:D(

Me: AHHHHHhhhhh

*Stalker slash dashes and kills me*

STALKER: Oh...  I think a pressed the wrong button, I only wanted to give you this potato.

*Stalker stares at the dead body*

STALKER: Umm.. BYE!

*Stalker leaves the room*

Me:  (vx_xv)

Edited by ArkHunter

Typhus...

Well, Sorry Ash... - - ,

Nah. Ash = Ninja. Typhus = Samurai. VASTLY different.

Edit: note that I'm stating this more of appearance. From the looks of it, his abilities are nothing like Ash or a Samurai at all. Pretty interesting...

Edited by SoulEchelon

Nice way dodging the biggest issue right now... i guess today they tell us again nothing about their shady chinese dealings, and hope the hypetrain carries them over the PWE hassle.

Edited by Merlinhawk

Nice way dodging the biggest issue right now... i guess today they tell us again nothing about their shady chinese dealings, and hope the hypetrain carries them over the PWE hassle.

They already gave an official statement about it, which is basically: They can't talk about it legally or they'll be fired, but that they're making sure Warframe will keep its integrity. It's as simple as that.

Once their hands aren't tied, they'll be more than happy to tell us what's going on. Remember: The dev team for Warframe is NOT the only team nor the only people within Digital Extremes. Steve may or may not even know the answer to which we seek yet himself. So just chill out until they CAN answer us.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Those first moments when the livestream started, I... I thought for a moment that I landed in a parallel dimension or something of that sort. It took me a couple of seconds to assure myself, that, yes, indeed, it's the official PT stream. The rhymes are very well done!

And thank you for showcasing my stuff! Steve, I really didn't want to hurt you in your heart-space =D

Nah. Ash = Ninja. Typhus = Samurai. VASTLY different.

Edit: note that I'm stating this more of appearance. From the looks of it, his abilities are nothing like Ash or a Samurai at all. Pretty interesting...

Don't know where you got the sense of me comparing them. Yeap, VASTLY different as you said. But still..

If Typhus sees the light of day in the Tenno universe... Sorry Ash - -,

I think that will be dealt with this evening