Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*new!* Excalibur Prime 4K~~~&~~~ Ember Vs Valkyr [Wip][Warframes In Blender]

xelectrowolfx

Guest DefiantPotato

I came here expecting to see warframes in a blender, like a smoothie blender. How very wrong I was.

@xelectrowolfx, could you export these files as an FBX and upload on filehippo or somewhere, I want to import them to Cinema4D

I don't think legally I am allowed to share them. I know I can use them as long as I don't do it commercially for anything. I just wanted to make fan art! :P

And if you really want them that badly, I am positive you will find them somewhere.

Edited by xelectrowolfx

I don't think legally I am allowed to share them. I know I can use them as long as I don't do it commercially for anything. I just wanted to make fan art! :P

And if you really want them that badly, I am positive you will find them somewhere.

And who said I wanted to use it for commercial use? I want to use it for the sole purpose of making fan art myself. Regretted asking!

And who said I wanted to use it for commercial use? I want to use it for the sole purpose of making fan art myself. Regretted asking!

Sorry! I didn't realize it may have sounded mean. But honestly it was meant to be a nice way of saying "I dont feel comfortable sharing [DE]'s digital property! :/" But please don't stop looking, it is out there...