Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Fiber - Is It Worth Maxing?

AVEOX

Question

14 answers to this question

it's 110% of whatever your warframe/sentinel base armor is.

If it's 15 like Volt then 110% = 31.5 armor. Of course that's better, but still not great. Quick Thinking may be a better choice depending... Or Life Strike on your melee or Equilibrium... Depends on the frame and the mission type. 

Edited by RawGritz

Valkyr is a must have. Its her only way to mitigate Health damage since you won't be using Redirection.

Frost is a must have, because Armor affects his Snow Globe. 

Saryn only if you use those masochist melee builds with Rage/QT and Life Strike on the melee weapon. Because you need to take Health damage to fuel your Channeling.

All the others don't have enough base Armor value to make worth using Steel Fiber.

Rhino? No. If you are taking health damage with Rhino you are doing something wrong. Rhino is supposed to have Iron Skin all the time. Therefore doesn't need Armor.

Valkyr is a must have. Its her only way to mitigate Health damage since you won't be using Redirection.

Saryn only if you use those masochist melee builds with Rage/QT and Life Strike on the melee weapon. Because you need to take Health damage to fuel your Channeling.

All the others don't have enough base Armor value to make worth using Steel Fiber.

Rhino? No. If you are taking health damage with Rhino you are doing something wrong. Rhino is supposed to have Iron Skin all the time. Therefore doesn't need Armor.

Listen to this guy.

Got it! thank you sir.

Sooner more than later, your hands are gonna itch like mine and you will max out all your Rank 10 mods.

I even maxed my Magnum Force just because...

So, yeah, max it out for the fun of it.

But its only usable for Valkyr at the moment...

I'm actually in that itching phase of my Warframe life.

I already maxed out 2 Serrations, 1 Hornet Strike, Redirection, Vitality, 2 from the top Heavy Cal, and this Steel Fiber.

Thinking of maxing Blind Rage, Narrow Minded & 1 more Heavy Cal for my Sentinel (although not sure if it's worth it).