Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volatile Runners Not Damaging Cryopod

Damarus_Cobalt

I've noticed this bug (at least on ODD) where the volatile runners would be jihad-ing the pod but not doing any damage.

EDIT - Actually now I've noticed that they're not doing any damage whatsoever.

EDIT - Might as well rename them Affinity Pinatas and change their particle effects to a burst of confetti

Edited by Hyperific

I've noticed this bug (at least on ODD) where the volatile runners would be jihad-ing the pod but not doing any damage.

EDIT - Actually now I've noticed that they're not doing any damage whatsoever.

EDIT - Might as well rename them Affinity Pinatas and change their particle effects to a burst of confetti

Not sure if this is a joke, or for real...

volatile runners are completely threatless since damage 2.0 because they lost there ability to stagger on explosion there kind of a filler mob as is since they do no stuns or damage I expect they will be looked at eventually though

They do deal damage but it is very low, so low they will not fully drain 500 shields even if they are at lvl 80.

On the other hand, i haven`t played infested defense in a very long time so i can`t try this right now.

Edited by Nachino

They do deal damage but it is very low, so low they will not fully drain 500 shields even if they are at lvl 80.

On the other hand, i haven`t played infested defense in a very long time so i can`t try this right now.

Actually, as of right now, there is 0 change in the shield bar of the cryopod or my warframe, Either the damage is miniscule or isn't there at all. NTL it needs buffed all the same.