Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Railguns

misleading thread title is misleading...

I am disappointed...was expecting a big @$$ railgun weapon :(

Also, that's why no one really deploys solar rails, unless you feel insecure in real life and want e-peen online...like my clan, we're a storm clan but have 10 rails for deployment just for fun for ages now, but how about no, not getting anything worthy out of them.

Edited by Sebastianx

Thanks all for the info, and I don't see how the title is misleading...it was about Dark Sector Railguns...Period.

What's misleading about that.

Plus I don't want to write a paragraph for a title, so that every Tom, $&*^, Suesan, and Harry wouldn't need to read the post to know the details.

Mybe I should have made this the title:

Do clans profit from rail guns?

But I think my title got the job done, hence my question was answered.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Vitalus

Thanks all for the info, and I don't see how the title is misleading...it was about Dark Sector Railguns...Period.

Plus I don't want to write a paragraph for a title, so that every Tom, $&*^, Suesan, and Harry wouldn't need to read the post to know the details.

Calm down, he was joking...

Its misleading because they are solar rails not rail guns.  More like a warp gate rather then a weapon that uses magnetic fields to shoot projectiles at high speeds.

Edited by Isro

Its misleading because they are solar rails not rail guns.  More like a warp gate rather then a weapon that uses magnetic fields to shoot projectiles at high speeds.

Indeed, from the Mag Prime codex entry

Solar Rail. It would soon grip us with an incomprehensible power and cast us through the void into the mouth of our enemy.

Not railguns: yes there is a rail, no it's not a gun.

Edited by SilentMobius