Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Build

Zamur

This build is super end game, super tanky, Forma 3 times on Rhino Prime. My goal is to be tanky, even if it's not the MOST effective way to play the Rhino, but at the same time I don't want to be useless but tanky, so I guess I just want to know if this build will be useful for end game content?

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_14001243023_1-6-10-2-1-10-4-2-5-5-3-5-6-5-5-12-9-2-34-10-5-47-8-5-55-7-5-105-0-3-107-4-3_105-4-2-6-4-9-5-9-107-7-6-6-1-7-55-6-47-11-12-4-34-14_66/en/1-0-23/13374/0

If going for truly end-game content, the abilities change completely.

Stomp is useful for the first 10 mins of survival, but after that it is used for giving a breather only.

Iron Skin, again, makes you unkillable early, but later is primarily to give status effect immunity.

Roar is the ability you want to build around late game.

Also, Blind Rage at that low rank and Vigor are a bit of a waste of slots, you might want to try putting other things there.

Stretch is not needed unless using a narrow minded, Stomp has a good radius, anything higher and you end up looking for that one thing it didn't kill.

Stomp is useful for the first 10 mins of survival, but after that it is used for giving a breather only.

Iron Skin, again, makes you unkillable early, but later is primarily to give status effect immunity.

Also, Blind Rage at that low rank and Vigor are a bit of a waste of slots, you might want to try putting other things there.

Stretch is not needed unless using a narrow minded, Stomp has a good radius, anything higher and you end up looking for that one thing it didn't kill.

Mind posting a good endgame content build that revolves around Roar then?

If you're dedicated to not using roar/max-power strength build then I suggest slotting overextend instead of vigor to make stomp cc your primary survival ability.  I don't like it, you might get hate from other players for constantly using max range stomp every chance you get but it is a valid survival tactic.

If you're dedicated to not using roar/max-power strength build then I suggest slotting overextend instead of vigor to make stomp cc your primary survival ability.  I don't like it, you might get hate from other players for constantly using max range stomp every chance you get but it is a valid survival tactic.

I'm not exactly dedicated to NOT using it, like I do want to be very effective, I just also want to be very hard to kill.

Vigor and Steel Fiber are wasted mod slots.

I would recommend replacing them with Blind Rage and Roar or Rush. Even with Fleeting Expertise, Roar still lasts 6 seconds which is enough to mow down a late game heavy gunner eximus or Vor2.0 with your 2.15x damage.

Vigor and Steel Fiber are wasted mod slots.

I would recommend replacing them with Blind Rage and Roar or Rush. Even with Fleeting Expertise, Roar still lasts 6 seconds which is enough to mow down a late game heavy gunner eximus or Vor2.0 with your 2.15x damage.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_14001343022_1-6-10-2-1-10-4-2-5-5-5-5-7-3-5-12-9-10-21-10-5-55-7-5-105-0-3-106-8-3-107-4-3_105-4-2-6-4-9-7-9-107-7-5-5-1-7-55-6-106-9-12-8-21-14_66/en/1-0-23/0 What about that?

Seems good.

Stomp will hit hard, although you don't want to spam it too much, the 145 cost is extremely efficient for the amount of damage it outputs.

Early waves it will seem useless as it drains your energy, but around wave 10-25 it's strength will become apparent.

End game you want to Stomp, pick off the little targets, then get enough energy to use a Roar to finish off that one annoyingly tough enemy.

Making every enemy on a huge range absolutely useless is always nice

More than enough time to revive a teammate and regroup

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar set up to your original post, but no vigor or vit. I have rush and flow instead. I Do occasionally switch in roar with teir 4 fleeting for a decent 9 sec 78% dmg increase.

For me large radius stomp is more valuable, people always say but it does such weak dmg late game, but im not just standing around during the 8 sec stun im reviving or mowing down enemies in order of most dangerous to least.