Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Back! Left At October 2013

DizzyNanner

Question

What happened? Updates? Warframes? Does Ash still have a sick ulti? Farm spots?

Planets? What happened to my clan Under the Lotus? Is akamikeb still the f*ckin man?

New dojo stuff? Buffs and nerfs? And OP warframes currently?

Some things I remember:

I left after I got my Nekros to 30

The gun with the 90% crit chance was OP.

Kunai's and the other Kunai's were OP

Frost Prime was the S#&$ but became more common than original Frost.

Vauban was OP because 30 sec anti-gravity well.

I am a 2nd tier Founder.

Kappa and Xini were the farm spots.

That big &#! monster was the boss in that old prime chamber or something.

The Poison dart weapon was OP.

The 4 chambered shotty was OP.

The red Strum was fast and OP

My pet thingies were useless. I think it was the Dethbox?

My favorite speed runner was the electric guy and Ash.

The hunter boss, kinda looked like Ash, was $&*&*#(%& easy to beat and easy to get blueprints

The exploding tips mod for the bow and arrow was stupid hard to get and they sucked.

Small clans were complaining about dojo costs.

The RNG gods were harsh on the farmers

There were like 5 game modes and defense was most popular.

4 man squads for defense consisted of: 2 dmg frames, 1 Frost or another dmg frame, 1 Vauban.

Nova was OP.

8 answers to this question

mate, you need to get caught up.

STALKER = Hard/one-shot maddness

Nova = nerfed

Frost Prime = still fuckin boss, but many more primes have joined the ranks of looking awesome.

RNG gods = still demanding sacrifices

dojo costs = now are changed based on clan size

only sentinel worth getting = carrier, a handheld vacuum cleaner with a shotgun

hek = kinda forgotten, but still holds its own

strun wraith = nerfed

more game modes

infested removed from star chart

and frost prime is still badass. did i mention that?

The gun with the 90% crit chance was OP. - There's a gun (and a few bows) with over 100% crit chance when modded right. Red crits.

Kunai's and the other Kunai's were OP - Still kinda OP. But the OPest secondary is Angstrum, easily. Rocket Shotgun.

Frost Prime was the S#&$ but became more common than original Frost. - Not as useful in defense due to globe change, but can do a bit more offense now.

Vauban was OP because 30 sec anti-gravity well. - PRAISE BOOBEN

Kappa and Xini were the farm spots. - Xini still a farm spot, but for Corpus. I think you're going to enjoy Dark Sectors.

That big @$$ monster was the boss in that old prime chamber or something. - Lephantis has been pretty lonely lately.

The Poison dart weapon was OP. - Acrid is not OP anymore. It's okay. Not bad, but not OP.

The 4 chambered shotty was OP. - Hek is still okay. Not really OP.

The red Strum was fast and OP - Nothing's changed here.

My pet thingies were useless. I think it was the Dethbox? - You will soon learn the love and joy that is Carrier

My favorite speed runner was the electric guy and Ash. - Volt is always good for going fast. Ash's bladestorm is pretty sweet now.

The hunter boss, kinda looked like Ash, was $&*&*#(%& easy to beat and easy to get blueprints - Stalker? He sort of has some new tricks. There's also Harvester and Grustrag Three that can invade you as well.

The exploding tips mod for the bow and arrow was stupid hard to get and they sucked. - Actually pretty great with the bow rework, because 100% crit chance.

Small clans were complaining about dojo costs. - Dojo costs are a lot better. People still complain from time to time, but people will be people

The RNG gods were harsh on the farmers - They still are. Make sure you Praise Booben and you might get lucky.

There were like 5 game modes and defense was most popular. - Defense still is, but Survival is a close contender.

Nova was OP. - Still is, but Molecular Prime was reworked and works very differently than before.