A Tenno Sword That Fires Slash Projectiles.

(PSN)xX-3Z0NER-Xx

I have an idea. I was thinking about a Tenno sword that fires slash projectiles when swung, sorta like how characters from various animes do with their swords due to how fast they're swinging. I was thinking that this sword should have an aiming mechachic which takes use of the channeling feature (since the channeling button function is the same as the aiming button) as well so you can aim where your projectiles will go. Digital Extremes should add a new Special weapon slot for a weapon like this because it's like a primary and a melee weapon in one and when equipping a Special you lose the opportunity to equip any other weapon, you must only have the Special. This will truly be an awesome addition to Warframe because it will only make melee only-ing 1000x more cooler. I was not going to mention this in the same topic but the idea came from this idea originally, but I was thinking that Digital Extremes should add a new category of Warframes that specialize in one specific weapon type that is originally apart of the Warframe itself like how in DarkSector (Correct me if i'm wrong) Haydens glaive will appear and dissapear from his hand as if the glaive was apart of his new form. For example, a samurai Warframe that only uses his sword that is apart of him and has the ability to use his sword to slash enemies from a great distance and meaning no need for a gun. What do you guys think? Cool idea or not?

Edited by (PS4)xX-3Z0NER-Xx

While idea is interesting, i think it would be better as a general mod for melee weapon

Mod would swap channeling for schokwave attack with special animation (would love to see such a iai-like animation for nikana)

I got an idea, it's called the fan concept section

We have a winner! :D

A sword like Lo Wang's Nobitsura Kage in its late game state from Shadow Warrior, hey I could dig that.

Moved to the proper section.