Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Troll Experience

I don't know if there is any other topics like this, but I really wanted to generate awareness about our experiences with trolls, if you could remember any events between you and a troll please detail them here.

My first experience was I was playing an Alert survival mission and I remember it was after update 13, when Hydroid was launched and he was all the craze, I was playing as Nyx and this guy joins my game, a hydroid player, and after a few minutes I die due to a stupid trap, so I wait and wait for him to revive he just comes to my corpse and teabag me until I die, I had revives so I revived myself, and then he plugged in his mic and started saying how Nyx was gay and it's a $&*#^% warframe, and whenever I go to a capsule to use he just yells profanity at me, after I muted him he disconnected and started PMing me so many verbal insults and stuff, at the end I reported him and ignored him.

I'm sure there are worse stories but this goes out to the Tenno players who are getting bullied and don't know what to do (and yes there are lots of them) I really hope you join the discussion too

I don't know if there is any other topics like this, but I really wanted to generate awareness about our experiences with trolls, if you could remember any events between you and a troll please detail them here.

My first experience was I was playing an Alert survival mission and I remember it was after update 13, when Hydroid was launched and he was all the craze, I was playing as Nyx and this guy joins my game, a hydroid player, and after a few minutes I die due to a stupid trap, so I wait and wait for him to revive he just comes to my corpse and teabag me until I die, I had revives so I revived myself, and then he plugged in his mic and started saying how Nyx was gay and it's a $&*#^% warframe, and whenever I go to a capsule to use he just yells profanity at me, after I muted him he disconnected and started PMing me so many verbal insults and stuff, at the end I reported him and ignored him.

I'm sure there are worse stories but this goes out to the Tenno players who are getting bullied and don't know what to do (and yes there are lots of them) I really hope you join the discussion too

Send him this way. I've got pretty much every frame Rank 30 at my disposal. Come at me bro!

In other news.

My sis and I encountered a troll but we both just fought back I guess.

He was playing a Vauban on Sechura in Pluto. He was sitting there with an Ogris spamming Bounce on my sister.

Eventually it got to the point where because my sis was a low rank she got downed. The vauban with us started to bounce my sister whilst bleeding out across the map. Regardless I managed to get her back up.

I told my sis to stay in the missions and got out Valkyr. Let's just say he blew himself up. Got downed and lost a life.

I hope he learned his lesson, but I doubt it.

Expect more stories like this during the summer holidays because kids ain't at school, and they'll get up to mischief not to say adults don't act like kids because they do and they have no excuse which makes it just as bad.

Just a note though:

Avoid writing their names. naming and shaming is bad.

Edited by Sutherland

Even though I had a screenshot or anything of them, most of the stuff he did was just voice chat stuff that I can't capture, and I was stupid to close the chat tab before getting the evidence, From the moment onward I get disgusted just seeing another hydroid, I really hate that fish face!

Even though I had a screenshot or anything of them, most of the stuff he did was just voice chat stuff that I can't capture, and I was stupid to close the chat tab before getting the evidence, From the moment onward I get disgusted just seeing another hydroid, I really hate that fish face!

Not all hydroids are bad, just like not all vaubans are bad. I'll be a shame to resort to his same... distaste for a frame based on the action of a moron playing it.

Damn, that sucks :/

PS4 community is starting to sound like the Xbox commuity now

*wartime-like memories pass before eyes* "No more... please"

Damn, that sucks :/

PS4 community is starting to sound like the Xbox commuity now

*wartime-like memories pass before eyes* "No more... please"

I've been playing warframe for so long and until now this is the only one that pops up, but I remember there the minor ones that hate Nova but those are kinda excused lol

When we were doing defense mission in void and after 30 waves all of the squad mates chose to continue fighting, host switched from "Fight" to "Claim" at the last second... So non of us got any reward except the host.

Try having a guy harrass you so much that whenever you block one of his accounts he creates another so he can keep harrassing you. I have now had to set my message box to friends only. =S

I have even seen other threads where lokis have been excluded ot match makers have closed the session because theythought that all lokis must be trolls which makes me really sad!

GAhhhhh I was looking forward towards making a Loki, I used to counter troll with Valkyr, when we all head to the destination and this guy just stands there waiting for the timer and I rip line him to the destination and we completed the mission lol

Try having a guy harrass you so much that whenever you block one of his accounts he creates another so he can keep harrassing you. I have now had to set my message box to friends only. =S

Lol. He/she must loathe you for being who you are. If that's the case show them a smile. People who are jealous of you hate seeing the person happy.

Fun fact.

I been having the same issue, the best way to deal with them is what you did report and ignore...or you can be evil like me and just FIGHT back with a your Mama comment, how old are you, does your Mom pay for your stuff, do you still leave with your mom...did your girlfriend leave you... and come here to vent your frustration at other players...etc XD

I'm joking, point is, Bullies have to be confronted and you don't need to be rude (or use profane language) about it, when other players see you fighting back they will help you or join you to let that person know to either back off or find some other game to torture with their existence... I know some people may say, take the higher road, ignore him, etc... but its not that easy... my experience has been to confront them and call them out on their personal issue that usually disarm them as they ARE counting on everyone taking the high road and be polite etc... that's how they have their fun or feed on picking on other people... 

Don't be surprise that after a few fight backs and barks, you become good friends, even laugh about it later... even if you know you will lose fight... don't let them bully you and in the end they will think twice before they do it again, they may even respect you for it. Also if you see someone being pick on, don't let them help out tell them back off... Good is always stronger than evil, and is even more contagious than the Tenno virus... in time others will help out too. 

Hope this helps... Live Strong Brother Tenno!

Edited by 0zryel

One time, I was switch teleported by a Loki while playing as Volt. I was a fair ways ahead of him, so when he switch teleported me, I was far behind. Far behind enough to use speed without giving him the benefits. I rushed ahead of him, and kept using speed until I got to extraction. He came about a minute later. We had a good laugh about it afterwards. 

I been having the same issue, the best way to deal with them is what you did report and ignore...or you can be evil like me and just FIGHT back with a your Mama comment, how old are you, does your Mom pay for your stuff, do you still leave with your mom...did your girlfriend leave you... and come here to vent your frustration at other players...etc XD

I'm joking, point is, Bullies have to be confronted and you don't need to be rude (or use profane language) about it, when other players see you fighting back they will help you or join you to let that person know to either back off or find some other game to torture with their existence... I know some people may say, take the higher road, ignore him, etc... but its not that easy... my experience has been to confront them and call them out on their personal issue that usually disarm them as they ARE counting on everyone taking the high road and be polite etc... that's how they have their fun or feed on picking on other people... 

Don't be surprise that after a few fight backs and barks, you become good friends, even laugh about it later... even if you know you will lose fight... don't let them bully you and in the end they will think twice before they do it again, they may even respect you for it. Also if you see someone being pick on, don't let them help out tell them back off... Good is always stronger than evil, and is even more contagious than the Tenno virus... in time others will help out too. 

Hope this helps... Live Strong Brother Tenno!

That was just Inspirational TT^TT I will remember this