Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4's Warframe Forgotten :/

(PSN)JuanitoRainman

Question

Did sony just forget to provide constant updates to the game as they are released for pc? I mean, i understand 1 update behind and probably catch up in a week is ok but 13.9.1.1 vs 13.3 is insane!

I know that probably DE just sends the info out to Sony and they decide when to upload it for ps4 users but this is really upsetting, i login into the game and i last around 35 minutes playing it since there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do in the game with the current stuck version we have, the game is coming to xbone and i'm sure they will be having all updates in a timely manner.

It's a really nice game but everytime i come to the forums people are talking about new stuff added to the game and my face is always like "o.O wth is that?"

I'm sure there are a lot of ps4 players out there who are also getting tired of playing an inferior version of the game.

I know i might not get answers in this post or from anyone here but i wanted to express how ps4 players feel about this game and how it has been forgotten.

9 answers to this question

So, you're complaining you're not getting updates every week, that you've 100%'d everything - WITHOUT considering the fact that PS4 is a whole other platform, updates have to be sent out for cert and the staff is considerably less?

Ah forget it. Shouldn't have taken the bait.

So, you're complaining you're not getting updates every week, that you've 100%'d everything - WITHOUT considering the fact that PS4 is a whole other platform, updates have to be sent out for cert and the staff is considerably less?

Ah forget it. Shouldn't have taken the bait.

13.9.1.1 vs 13.3... i don't know, you tell me, do you get updates every week?

It hasn't been forgotten at all... practically nothing you said in the opening post has any sense to it at all.

Due to the way the whole system works, between Sony's certification process and the way in which DE bundles updates to make the best of the situation are things that directly relate to one another.  Don't expect a change to the way Sony handles update certification anytime soon, but don't blame them for that process anytime soon either.

Currently, content is just not being made simultaneously.  It's done for the PC version first then is ported to our version.  Technically speaking, there's a chance that eventually that could change.  Despite that possibility however, due to the certification process the chances of us getting weekly updates is still basically not there.  The cert would still happen, and DE just piling on more updates would only serve to backlog things, slowing the process rather than speeding it up.

The version differences aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be as we seem to be hovering around 4 weeks behind the PC version on average at the moment.  If you don't simply enjoy the game's existent gameplay enough as it stands why would a weekly update help?

So I'm new. I actually made this account just to respond to this. I know I'm late but ps4 players buy platinum, we spend money and countless hours farming on warframe. we patronize it and allow it to exist, and it isn't fair that we do so, just as much as pc players and never get updates. Every time we get an update, pc players are on to the next great thing, while we farm the same bosses and do the same things until our trading system is over run with people all selling the same crap.  the players are playing more out of the wanting to build and gather pieces than actual enjoyment of the game because by the time the next update comes we would have done the previous missions countless times. I'm waiting for the fire themed scarf update to drop while pc players run around with a new warframe and giant mutant pet wolves. Maybe not forgotten but sure as hell neglected.

So I'm new. I actually made this account just to respond to this. I know I'm late but ps4 players buy platinum, we spend money and countless hours farming on warframe. we patronize it and allow it to exist, and it isn't fair that we do so, just as much as pc players and never get updates. Every time we get an update, pc players are on to the next great thing, while we farm the same bosses and do the same things until our trading system is over run with people all selling the same crap.  the players are playing more out of the wanting to build and gather pieces than actual enjoyment of the game because by the time the next update comes we would have done the previous missions countless times. I'm waiting for the fire themed scarf update to drop while pc players run around with a new warframe and giant mutant pet wolves. Maybe not forgotten but sure as hell neglected.

Because PC players were not experiencing a month previous the same thing PS4 players are experiencing now, right?

Because PC players were not experiencing a month previous the same thing PS4 players are experiencing now, right?

I don't remember that at all. But I do remember rather recently when I stopped playing warframe completely for a while because I was tired of waiting for melee 2.0 to come out. I am not referring to a isolated incident or slight inconsistency between update times,and whatever incident you are referring to ,by your own admition only lasted a month . This is longer and way more irritating