Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grenades Of T4 Is Op.

letir

Grenades of T4 mobs is deal too much damage - something about 1000 in the middle. You can't even see them - there isn't any significant light or sound (HL2), only small "hit. This things are very small and detonate pretty fast.

Most dangerous enemy of T4? Cannon fodder with grenade.

This things must be nerfed.

nerf is the wrong term, they need to be altered in the way they are executed, we need to be able to see them coming because how they are now is almost impossible to see if there is anymore than a few enemies infront of you and once you reach about wave 20-25ish they are an instant kill, ive been in matches where a single grenade has killed all 4 people around the pod

main point : grenades are next to impossible to see coming, they dont need nerfing, they need an adjustment in their mechanic if they are to remain as deadly to at least give us a chance to avoid

Basically they need a better telegraph like a bright red light or something and maybe a large enough window for us to dodge the attack. Speaking of dodging, I still think our dodge needs an improvement.

main point : grenades are next to impossible to see coming, they dont need nerfing, they need an adjustment in their mechanic if they are to remain as deadly to at least give us a chance to avoid

They too deadly, though. Grenades of T3 and lvl 40 is not so powerful, jump for "one-blow-kill" is too big.

Not everything is OP! What if I told you that your equipment is S#&$

But of course, if you complain about something, either you're undergeared or bad, right?

Fact of the matter is, grenades are nigh impossible to see at the best of times. 

In a large fight with abilities, bodies and bullets flying everywhere, how are you possibly going to see a tiny grey canister that does't even make a noise, or have an effect of any sort? It's a little grey shape. I've only ever caught sight of ONE of them, and that was because it was flying through the air, and promptly disappeared under a Hallowed Ground.

Also, equipment doesn't matter much against them in T4.

Things get to a point where they do so much pure damage that no amount of forma'd gear can protect you.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

But of course, if you complain about something, either you're undergeared or bad, right?

Fact of the matter is, grenades are nigh impossible to see at the best of times. 

In a large fight with abilities, bodies and bullets flying everywhere, how are you possibly going to see a tiny grey canister that does't even make a noise, or have an effect of any sort? It's a little grey shape. I've only ever caught sight of ONE of them, and that was because it was flying through the air, and promptly disappeared under a Hallowed Ground.

Also, equipment doesn't matter much against them in T4.

Things get to a point where they do so much pure damage that no amount of forma'd gear can protect you.

And that is why you should be using as much CC abilities as possible to keep the enemies away from you. You also have your team mates reviving you in case you go down. T4 is supposed to be hard. I had no problems with grenades when I farmed for Wyrm, Loki and Bo Primes.

Edited by Taikaponi

And that is why you should be using as much CC abilities as possible to keep the enemies away from you. You also have your team mates reviving you in case you go down. T4 is supposed to be hard. I had no problems with grenades when I farmed for Wyrm, Loki and Bo Primes.

They don't need to be near you. They can toss them from anywhere, from any direction and on any level of height in range.

T4's difficulty and the ability to be revived do not justify the fact that these grenades are practically invisible.

Just like the ability to be revived would not justify a common enemy that can down you instantly with one shot.

They could be improved and actually made into what grenades should be in games, which is a threat, something to avoid and something to get you moving or away from cover, rather than something that damages you cos you don't have the vision of a hawk.

Not to mention it only takes one or two. It's not a matter of not encountering them all the time, because when you do, that's all it needs.

It's a bit like Nidalee's Javelins, League of Legends. You can dodge dozens, but all it takes is one to drop you to half HP.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Telling others how to play the game.

Telling others how to play the game.

I am sorry. Is giving advice illegal? I have been playing T4 Void since its release, and I and my team mates have never had problems with the grenades. All my team members have been random people from the recruiting chat and every time we have succeeded on going over 40 minutes on survivals, for example. The chances of me believing that the grenades are actually OP are pretty damn low.

If you think the missions are too hard, go play some other missions and come back later. There is no need to rush to high-level content in low-level gear.

Edited by Taikaponi

When you playing in long T4 Def or Survival, you can't see everything. And only 1 grenade is enough for paperframe.

If you think the missions are too hard, go play some other missions and come back later. There is no need to rush to high-level content in low-level gear.

Who tell you about my gear? Or you just sput BS randomly?

When you playing in long T4 Def or Survival, you can't see everything. And only 1 grenade is enough for paperframe.

Who tell you about my gear? Or you just sput BS randomly?

I am assuming that your gear is low because I have never seen anyone actually dying to the grenades.

They're not so much of a problem for me in T4 Survival but in T4 defense or T4 Interception, they're a freaking force to be reckon with. Especially if your whole team is in frost's snow globe and two corpus corrupted threw two grenades at you, it's instant GGWP. We saw it coming but when it touched Frost's snow globe, it instantly killed everyone inside of it and destroyed the globe.

It needs a nerf in the damage to a point where it doesn't kill a max strenght rhino with iron skin on and 1.2K shields. Maybe instant kill squishy warframe but killing a tricked out rhino is just insane.

I am sorry. Is giving advice illegal? I have been playing T4 Void since its release, and I and my team mates have never had problems with the grenades. All my team members have been random people from the recruiting chat and every time we have succeeded on going over 40 minutes on survivals, for example. The chances of me believing that the grenades are actually OP are pretty damn low.

And you still assume it's a problem with gear and mission difficulty.

Pay attention to this bit; grenades are flawed, because all it takes is one. It doesn't matter if you yourself never had a problem with them. Many other people have. They aren't constantly spammed, but the fact that they do what they do without even being anything other than partly invisible is FLAWED. They are also a wasted detail. They could be made into something even better.

I am assuming that your gear is low because I have never seen anyone actually dying to the grenades.

I got hit by a grenade in T4 defense. 800+ HP and around 1010 shields gone, just like that. But this is okay because you personally don't see it happen? It's okay because you can be revived?

It's ridiculous. It's flawed. It's lame. It can be much better. It's got nothing to do with gear.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

And you still assume it's a problem with gear and mission difficulty.

Pay attention to this bit; grenades are flawed, because all it takes is one. It doesn't matter if you yourself never had a problem with them. Many other people have. They aren't constantly spammed, but the fact that they do what they do without even being anything other than partly invisible is FLAWED. They are also a wasted detail. They could be made into something even better.

Do you see real life soldiers crying about OP grenades in real life wars?  All it takes is a once grenade to kill or at least paralyze you for rest of your life if it explodes close enough.

Edited by Taikaponi

Do you see real life soldiers crying about OP grenades in real life wars?  All it takes is a once grenade to kill or at least paralyze you for rest of your life if it explodes close enough.

...Welp, with a comment like that, I see I can't take you seriously. Thanks for your time.

...Welp, with a comment like that, I see I can't take you seriously. Thanks for your time.

i can't take you seriously. You are crying over a goddamn video game. Ridiculous people deserve ridiculous replies.

Edited by Taikaponi

how is that a viable comparison? this is a game where you play as a ninja in space.

You're comparing real life soldiers where everything can easily kill them to space ninjas who can take being shot at by a barrage of lasers, high powererd bullets and rockets? What the F***?

Edited by 2Kawaii4U

i can't take you seriously. You are crying over a goddamn video game. Ridiculous people deserve ridiculous replies.

I'm not 'crying' over anything. Pointing out what is flawed and saying how it could be better is not 'crying'.

Being stubborn, disregarding points and making comparisons with real life that don't even make sense when applied to a game about magic space ninjas as an attempt to counter an actual argument, however, just throws your credibility out the window.

When your arguments go beyond "I've never experienced it", "your gear is bad" and "that's not how it works in the real world", let me know, maybe we can have a proper discussion.

Edited by AdunSaveMe