Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Geforce Experience Update Reset Warframe Settings

harly

Question

is this happening for anyone else? It's happened to me the last couple of times. I only update the app, I don't tell it to apply optimal game settings. In fact, it didn't have optimal settings, physx was turned off for example. 

lose all custom key bindings, hud settings, everything. sooo annoying.

any ideas?

3 answers to this question

is this happening for anyone else? It's happened to me the last couple of times. I only update the app, I don't tell it to apply optimal game settings. In fact, it didn't have optimal settings, physx was turned off for example. 

lose all custom key bindings, hud settings, everything. sooo annoying.

any ideas?

Even my warframe is not set optimally which is doesn't make sense because all my settings is exactly the same settings displayed by the app on what is the correct settings for optimized gameplay. I am guessing there is alot more options that are not being shown which irks me too.

I sense you have encountered a bug here witch might be settings related. What I did to fix this was delete the C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\Warframe folder and redownload the launcher. You might want to make a backup of the game for safety purposes. 

Issues I had;

Hictches

Freezes when saving or changing settings. 

Settings reset.

Little other glitches causes by this "loop" that encounter few times. 

To show hidden files and folder in windows (7) simply search for hidden folders in start meny and open the first possible option. Scroll down and tick "show hidden files, folders and subfolders etc" 

And for future safety, remove the game optimizing future. After this, issue should change. If not, no harm done. Remember to make a backup of game.