Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Type Idea./concept.

Raithon07

So i had this crazy idea floating in my head. for those of us that missed out on events future past. that one day a "danger room" type mission(or maybe a ship moduel or clan room?HINT HINT DE.)  be added where lotus takes data from  warframe battle recordings on an event mission and reconstructs a simulation  so youd be able to replay old event missions get story. now heres the catch. no event rewards for these missions. BUT youd still get something for doing the mission like standard rewards or maybe something special just nothing to de-value the event itself. i mean really just adding a danger room to get the story out there is the main idea. it could really be expanded upon modified excetera food for thought DE. :)

Yeah, I think this would work great with the quest system; it would be a way to relive the quests without breaking lore. Just have Lotus say she collected the data of the event/quest and load it up in a big simulation. Ta-da! Tenno can relive their best moments.

That's a description of the first quests coming in the new system for U14... :)

Vor's prize is the first one. Previous events will follow. (I just hope they'll add new missions related to the mysterious codex entries, and even a storyline per frame!)

Some sort of Warframe Theater mode would be amazing, and the possibilities with what people can do with it would be awesome.. Machinima's, stories, some sort of show. . . It would be epic.

YEAH tenno do not mess around with home entertainment.  :) but seriously tho. any of you awsome graphic artits are welcome to use my idea to make a concept for this, maybe it will catch DE's eyes.