Frost Or Trinity?

Question

A bit about my playstyle is that I usually melee 70% of the time and blast people in the face with my shotgun.

I'm currently using Ash which I'm finding really fun, but since he's nearing max rank I am thinking either Frost or Trinity would be a good addition. I also play with a friend most of the time and he is currently using Nyx and Ember, so which one complements these frames more?

I know the basics that Frost is more of a "tank" and Snow Globe is a insanely good move for defence missions, whilst Trinity can become a super tank and basically 1v1 anything with EV/Link.

9 answers to this question

-frost is good in defense as the snow globe cancel all dmg for a short time so if your crypod is dying you can use it and save your pods from near death. Also it have a good offensive skills.

-trinity good when boss fighting as she alone can solo a boss cause of her skills. but she is very hard to lvl up as she doesn't really have a good offensive skill.

Depends on your playstyle.

Edited by DreakinZ

A bit about my playstyle is that I usually melee 70% of the time and blast people in the face with my shotgun.

I'm currently using Ash which I'm finding really fun, but since he's nearing max rank I am thinking either Frost or Trinity would be a good addition. I also play with a friend most of the time and he is currently using Nyx and Ember, so which one complements these frames more?

I know the basics that Frost is more of a "tank" and Snow Globe is a insanely good move for defence missions, whilst Trinity can become a super tank and basically 1v1 anything with EV/Link.

Frost

Trinity MUST for the love of god be changed ;n; she is the support frame she wasnt ment to be the tank

But, you can be trinity and spam blessing and have a high hp and use link while it is still super strong in all the wrong ways.

From your playstyle it actually seems like you would enjoy rhino more; Iron skin is a 15 second invulnerability that makes you immune to knockback/knockdown that lets you just run into a crowd of enemies and melee away, Frost is much less of a "tank" than Rhino, and Trinity isn't really a tank at all unless you're fighting bosses since normal mobs don't return enough Health/Energy to make using her skills worth it.

snow globe can slow enemies for you and can be a safe zone from which you an spam shotty rounds. :D

Trinity can give you link and with flow and energy vamp, possibly infinite energy :D

i think frost fits your style more though. You can try trinity when you max frost.

Guess I'll be making Frost then, thanks guys.

From your playstyle it actually seems like you would enjoy rhino more; Iron skin is a 15 second invulnerability that makes you immune to knockback/knockdown that lets you just run into a crowd of enemies and melee away, Frost is much less of a "tank" than Rhino, and Trinity isn't really a tank at all unless you're fighting bosses since normal mobs don't return enough Health/Energy to make using her skills worth it.

I had considered Rhino but I prefer how the Frost frame looks :).

this is wrong

Link does everything your ironskin does + hurts mobs and inflicts all knockback you get onto them + lasts 2x longer.

and trinitys extra head gives more effect durration