Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Do More Tactis ! Like Surv For 2 Hours!

2rei

So guys it realy interesting when you play with tactis prepare for 30 min discuss tactis mix frames auras and other  and the you pla i guees they need key when at start you need to play tactics not to wait for 1hour+ it would be very interesting!!

So guys it realy interesting when you play with tactis prepare for 30 min discuss tactis mix frames auras and other  and the you pla i guees they need key when at start you need to play tactics not to wait for 1hour+ it would be very interesting!!

Fix lagging after hour its REALy laggin 20-30 fps smt 10fps lagging only with vauban and  banshee

i do 2 hours surv  it realy interesting in tactics more than simple missions

maybe they can think more about tactis not this S#&$ like weapons sandans and other S#&$

Wat

What´s your native language?

Edited by Nachino

On that note, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Thankyou. I feel you were right in your notion that you too have been further even more decided to use even need to go look do more as anyone ever has. I assume that on that basis when I also have been as far to reall even decided to do more like I am been further than decided.

Edited by Chigawa

On that note, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

If you had been far even as decided to use even go want do more look like, I would use anyone even to go look more to decide as far as you been.

I think he is saying this:

If you just queue up on a random node, it can stay empty for a long time, then you just get thrown in with a random team that could contain any frames and any builds.

It would be better to allow players to get together and discuss what everyone is going to bring, talk tactics, and then go in and play.

Also a complaint that most games seem to lag out after being in game for a while, say, 1 hour, even when only 2 players are in it.

And another complaint that states that the game needs to be more tactical or be changed to be more tactical, rather then have more cosmetic stuff coded in.

---

It's also possible I have no idea what he's saying, and I'm just projecting :P

Edited by DSpite