Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUG! Bought Rhino bundle before level 2, got past level 2, can't use it anymore!

FanaticGamer

So yeah, I bought the Rhino bundle before level 2, and was able to use it, now that I've passed level 2, I can't use it any longer, I got it in my inventory, but when I go to the warframe select screen, I don't have it, and I have to buy it again, here's a screenshot proving it:

warframebugk1q7j.jpg

Here's a follow up, I bought it to see what would happen, and only enough, now I can use both of them as evidenced by the screenshot below:

warframebug_2porl1.jpg

Edited by FanaticGamer

Nice plat and warframe there. :P But you shouldn't have wasted that platinum, even if you have alot. you should've just made a ticket at support.warframe.com and stuff.

Oh I expect to get a plat refund, this is closed beta test, we're supposed to figure stuff out. I already send a ticket, no worries.

After a few relogs it seemed to fix it self

I don't think those issues are related, I tried relogging also, but nothing happened, I'm pretty sure it got to do with level cap. Before level 2 you can't buy the Rhino warframe directly, but you can buy the bundle, then when it's unlocked at level, something messes up.